Reminders for AO (Part 3)

god damn

Most annoying fix to me, the game has crashed for me several times before and itā€™s so annoying to lose renown, now ill lose more

How are yall still only at 4k replys here

19 Likes

Fort Castrum was pushed back, itā€™s not the first thing on the list anymore. Iā€™m glad, I was way more excited for sea activities and potions, even though the new island does sound pretty cool.
FirstUpdatesToDoList

9 Likes

Potions are definitely the one players are most excited for, mostly for interchange and such

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: Gem socketing

reminders for ao is dying bruh

13 Likes

Still no mention of spirit weapons as the entire community is complaining about vitality being useless

3 Likes

Ah yes, my favourite trello category, ā€œOmschrijvingā€

Jokes aside i hope the treasure in these will have some sort of respawn timer so we donā€™t just end up with servers that have completely barren diving spots

3 Likes

imagine sunken chest

It would make sense yeah

1 Like

A new ā€œrecentā€ card has been created.

5 Likes

15 Minutes seems like a nice cooldown

1 Like

Hey nice there is terrain details, I feel happy

Very cool

ooooooh so their chests respawn and are consistent, maybe superficial diving spots will be a great place to get sealed chests. Also, am I the only one who saw ā€˜buildersā€™ in the second note? I think that refers to the guy he hired some time ago as well as some testers wanting to contribute.

Isnā€™t that guy more a modeler?

i think he said he builds things, but itā€™s a pretty hazy memory. If you could send screenshots about what they do Iā€™d appreciate it.

If weā€™re both thinking of L7_Nano they cal themself a 3d designer and seem mostly to focus on weapons and clothing.

Not to say they donā€™t do other stuff