Reminders for AO (Part 3)

asserting dominance

what does this mean

8 Likes

!Warning!

!Angry Children Inbound!

1 Like

Basically even when you’re not hunting/assasinating people, you will gain extra renown, like Assasins and Grand Navies, to a lesser extent tho

no, the bug fix

Ig it’s talking about the combat tag that activates when you’re close to your bounty/contract since radial sounds like radius to me

2 Likes

4 Likes

YES now all we need is something to prevent people being combat tagged while they’re completely blinded by the teleport loading screen, since it’s still possible to combat log AFTER you press the button (happened to me once)

No more getting combat logged because someone hit me while I was swapping servers!

Well this surely won’t be abused-

delete their character after they press the button and it detects theyre out of combat, deepwoken does this and it works great

maybe have a 5 or 10 second timer before deleting and starting the tp too to prevent any potential abuse like running and teleporting the second your timer ends

Gonna be completely honest people argued for shit like this when I made a suggestion about this but that’s like made completely irrelevant due to the new bounty hunting combat tag changes
it should just be the instant you press the button

3 Likes

What was the timer even for?

Idk maybe they just straight up vaporize Neviro?

wtf realism

lmao i remember this happened with lightning magic users as well

Alf F4

fa1