Reminders for AO (Part 3)

The first ghost ship

Legendary ship

new higher level cap??

7 Likes

New Travis Scott DLC :interrobang: :scream:

12 Likes

i don’t know what the other two words are but the last one could be ugc

I doubt it’s level cap since wasn’t vetex very adamant on making level cap increases strictly story related? The other two have to be right though

I just put it in there cause it kinda fits since we are getting new rare spells and I probably won’t be able to think of anything else.

(a 10 or so level cap increase could make another of the story breaks, where we’d have to level up a little after awakening before continuing)

3 Likes

ok good we need more replayability for the countless youtubers to be satisfied thank goodness dark sea is still prioritized

The game definitely needs more abilities/spells/weapons.

Not many people agree here or the discord, but story stuff is absolute back of the list for me. It’s not as important as fleshing everything out. Spirit Weapons need to be priority 1 once all this dark sea stuff is out of the way. Vitality builds shouldn’t have to wait until damn near new years to enjoy what their build is all about.

18 Likes

yeah, i’m also really hyped for other rare spells, techniques and weapons, and i hope that we can get ones usable by hybrid builds

1 Like

Yeah, not to mention several weapons have skills that, even though weapon users are in the threshold to use, don’t actually exist yet, so those need to be made before level caps can be raised anyway.

Spirit Weapons should’ve been Priority 1 since the Early Access build got released.

I think more Spells, Techniques, and Weapon Skills should be the most anticipated, since right now, you could probably guess that an Awakened Mage/Berserker/Warrior has their respective Rare Thing. I think more Weapon Skills should be more anticipated, since right now, Warriors have only six skills to work with.

no one is safe from roblox censorship.

9 Likes

i think the first one might be ghost ship

2 Likes

I’m actually wanting a bit more story to be added along with each update even if it’s only a few quests as otherwise I get quite burnt out trying to grind stuff like potions or boss drops.

that makes sense

I’m heavily biased towards cool vfx and a myriad of abilities so I’d prefer tons more lost spells before anything else

1 Like

i like your optimism

2 Likes

roblox filter got him :pray:

Patreon moment

4 Likes

SHIP INSIDES CUSTOMIZATION!

LETS GOOOOOOOOO Letsgooo Lets Fucking Go GIF - LETSGOOO LETSGO Lets Fucking Go - Discover & Share GIFs

Btw, what do you guys think we will be facing in the dark sea if this is the ship we are getting?