Reminders for AO (Part 3)

i hope after the two file gamepasses we can just buy each new slot individually indefinitely, some people have a crazy amount of files planned

1 Like

FINALLY.

file gamepass vs create new account

The outfit thing shoudln’t be a gamepass :frowning:

4 Likes

Outfits first, 9 files on one account later.

One could argue Outfits be a base thing, where each file gets 3 Outfit Slots initially, then follow the same format as “Extra Files” where u go from 6 to then 9. But the way it is rn isn’t that big of a deal.

And if Vetex does decide to make it follow that format, then the gamepass will just change to giving 6 Outfit Slots this time.

1 Like

wow amazing

3 Likes

ngl it would be pretty funny if someone maxed out like 40 slots and then vetex resets all levels for the full release

No cat or dog crew yet huh? I mean yeah it doesn’t fit the tone of the Dark Sea but… crew skins.

Dang good developer?

just jump down :+1:

unless you have a magic that cant be used underwater

hopefully you cant change it during combat at least

just use potions!

stuff like gale and bleeding are really effective at close range underwater.

doesnt this thing summon shark underwater…?

of course it doesn’t!

W.W Corp. does not take any legal responsibility to damages caused to self and others through any means due to advice endorsed by W.W Corp.

if he did that that would wipe everyone’s inventory of anything that requires level 10 or higher

1 Like

Finally, I won’t have to make like 7 alts just to get more files.

Now you can make every biild possible

17 Likes

who wants to bet that all the themes in dark sea will just be slower or lower pitched versions