Reminders for AO (Part 3)

No more cheesing the Exiled :frcryin:

bro were destroying the entire royale family :moyai:

Huh, that reminds me of the suggestion that I made ages ago which was similar to an auto pilot feature for boats.

automatically reminds of Lady Maria from Bloodborne. I have a feeling she’s going to be really fun to fight.

i think she’ll be pretty but powerful

I like to think that our character gonna destroy the entire royal bloodline in Ravenna for shits and giggle.

7 Likes

the entire royal family are pieces of shit and we eradicate them. (lord ellius was a dick)

True

That was basically the intent. Running 0-100 defense was becoming commonplace because increasing base health devalues defense (plus the regen changes from several patches ago had already indirectly nerfed defense).

2 Likes

Also makes Vitality a more respectable stat to invest in.

Vitality health got changed back to how it was before

Also normal leveling health nerf

you could say she’s… pretty powerful

Artists:

On a more serious note, I’m really excited in how Ravenna will play a part in the first part of the story. To me, it almost reminds me of Alabasta from One Piece in a way

11 Likes

I wonder will the places we’ve been to currently be chapters like for example chapter 1 dawn island chapter 2 frostmill chapter 3 sky chapter 4 fort talos etc

That one person who did that not very family friendly iris art is gonna get a kick outta this

1 Like

I wonder the political implications.

rip the economy

1 Like

Ay I said the same thing too! Glad we share the same thought lol

v1.10.4 has been published

13 Likes

YOO new unleaked fighting style lets gooo

1 Like