Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Congrats.

not till nimbus

My only weapons file is guns-only though, the reason I wanted Flying Phoenix and Sparrow Thrust was because I thought it was what other weapon builds needed the most :joy:
Gives a reason to use the Noble Thunderspear over the Triasta of Bronze, and makes Bladed weapons like the Sunken Sword more viable.

I agree. I also really wanted dagger swarm, flying Phoenix, or Sparrow thrust because it would affect the most weapons overall rather than just 2 per skill.

At least you get something with nimbus sea

16 Likes

50 shades of bronw

5 Likes

Boxing users can now look like their hands are covered in shit in more colors :fire:

1 Like

We need to make a petition for JTN to model hand wraps and free us from the boxing gloves pain

13 Likes

hold on…

Pheonix hit twice?

I can already imagine it now:
A charge where you hold your sword behind you before doing an upwards forward lunge, doing a massive swipe at the swing and front, like wings.

I can also imagine it like you do a lunge into a slam down then a phoenix flies down for a second hit or something, or maybe it’s like a lunge into a slam where both lunge and slam have hitboxes

I doubt it’s anything with upward mobility, otherwise that would make Rising Tide redundant.

forward mobility!

I just want a forwards moving attack that has gravity affecting it, like some long leap forwards

Phoenixes have two wings, maybe the two hits are like wings in some way?

flying phoenix is just twin crescents???

My guess is that it’s a two part movement attack that maybe does something similar to katana/dual swords attacks but in two parts that lets you move around twice

Or returning dash