6 Likes

Warriors and conjurers living their dreams now

1 Like

Make it 2

VITALITY HAVE FALLEN

BILLIONS MUST UN-WARDEN

1 Like

No more ghost ship and legendary ship :sob::sob:

It could have just been added in secret as well, but I feel that is unlikely since it disappeared rather than being completed

Pretty sure those are ins’ capes

They are not, they were made by AvatarJames

oh ok

Actually, he has done this before, finishing stuff and then proceeded to delete them from the list rather than checking them. This happened when he forgot to check the list while working and was already at polishing up phase by then. Didn’t he literally do this in the last update? I’m 100% sure this happened at some point at least. So there’s a chance that he already did the hashtags stuff when he finished the drops and the generated content (I mean, why else would it be filtered if it wasn’t Dark Sea related content? Probs just forgot to check those lol)

I think we’re just coping, no way he added all 3 of them in 3 days

He probably snorted red bull (joke <3)

I didnt say that. I mean, theres a chance that he was already working on the hashtags stuff while adding the Dark Sea generated content and just didnt check that part of the list when he finished them. Remember how there were mysterious blank bullet points in a few of the recent patches he did while working on the Dark Sea content?

Well we can only wait for the answer

1 Like