Reminders for AO (Part 3)

Kid named bleeding potion, gale potion

For all these times I swam away from hunters, no one of them used this, unlike me who threw some sharks to stop them down

Their minds canā€™t think about using potions, they are busy with attacking me, bounty hunters are not that smart

kinda wishing there was a normal pvp mode still, just one that moderators can do is kinda eh

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOO (most complete sentence)

Edit: Okay with the rest of those images Iā€™m glad itā€™s getting nerfed :skull:. Still, how does a multi-hit grow to the size of munera??? That surely has to be a bug with its attack size affinity.

I may be biased as im mage main, but in next update Warlock is litteraly ā€œThe better mageā€

Man Iā€™m going to get called a metamancer again, I just want to play my fast build in peace :sob:

Ong with dodge reflexes people are gonna call me some sort of metamancer because of me enjoying agility

My main
Vega
Oh no

I thought you mained Corrina now?

Nothing wrong with being called a metamancer, if you arenā€™t one then you arenā€™t.

At least you probably ainā€™t in the Asia servers where you will get called slurs, get actively hunted down or possibly doxxed.

wtf

Go vitality, no one will call u metamancer

1 Like

Nah he aint wrong, light warlock seems like the most metamancer thing in the game rn
Comparable to thermo warlord

As a knight, I have no of these issues, but I have played as warlock myself and have some questions: how are you all landing your fighting style techniques and not dying instantly?

Mfs will call any build they lose to metamancing when theyā€™re just bad

Its too close-ranged

I main warlock and itā€™s just aim + prediction

I have no skill with strenght, my warlock will be interchanged to mage later