Reminders for AO (Part 3)

mmm yay another cause for laaag

Character head tilt: removed bc it “caused” lags. Ship tilt: added bc why not, it def won’t cause any lags

honestly i can do without either

10 Likes

I’M EATING GOOD TONIGHT!!

(Complete sentence)

I hope to god they’re finally fixed, if they’re not vetex is gonna have to do something like a static spawn every x clouds

because the ship most likely just rotates when holding a or d, just like how the animation for turning the wheel changes, the game already checks this and its just fine so adding rotation wont do much

rendering player head tilt require every frame/few frames and sending that to the server is a lot more intensive than just adding a little extra to the ship rocking effect

sorry for replying here but it annoys me when people talk about things they dont understand

1 Like

Kind of liked the knockback NGL. Made fishing feel oddly powerful.

1 Like

You say that like we don’t already launch very large fish considerable distances each time we reel them in

for massive fish we should move back a bit tbh, like we fall over

Screenshot_19

5 Likes

the random memory leak it brings in question:

13 Likes

Trust the process!!! (The memory leak will be fixed in 2 months)

Y’all gotta stop saying this because it will be manifested into reality :sleeper:

Not needed? Did vetex patch fish macros?

1 Like

Background textures for items inside the backpack :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

the lag with inventories… Is it getting fixed? Is this real?

Nah, I don’t believe it

i believe this means more lag actually since they are adding new background textures for items in the hotbar + backpack…