Reminders for AO (Part 3)

yo fishing titles!

1 Like

impossible to get in WoM sadly since there are no Northern rivers

I don’t really like this change that much, I feel like it should be 30%

I hope you don’t lose your galleons in arenas at least, or if you’re fighting a party membe

Imagine being afk farmed :skull:

I wonder what will happen to this thread series when AO finally releases. Will it screech to a halt, or continue for the rest of the game’s development?

It being 80% is a lot more rewarding for all parties; either the person who killed you gets 280 more coins or the person that died gets to salvage 280 coins from the 350 they lost, compared to 30% being like 105 coins

It’ll probably still continue, since it started while wom was still being fully developed. Personally I probably won’t be as active on it I was during TGR, but I have a feeling the thread’ll still be updated frequently. It might die out eventually, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon

1 Like

Yes this is so good, the money cap was just anoying

1 Like

Yea basically, and the cap for losing money to dying is 350 so the max a person fighting you could get is 280

Oh wait I missed that part

@Divanochi I thought if you had like 12,000 galleons and you died to a player you’d only have 2400 :skull:

Im glad that fishing can get you titles,making getting all the types of fish alot more rewarding.

1 Like

same here but you still running my 1s

2 Likes

I wonder why the level cap is being raised so slowly :thinking:

like why not just add 10 more levels to make level 100? or is it for scaling with the story

this

1 Like

:skull: bro imagine just chilling, saving up for something super expensive and then dies to a player and loses 80% of ur progress

3 Likes

I’m assuming the new fishing titles are universal to all files
or well I hope they are, and ample reasons to assume so given they have Roblox achievements connected to them.

nah. I hope they’re only for the file that gets it.

wooo let’s go we got fcking PTSD ( we arent even half-way through the storyline yet ) !!!1!!!11

2 Likes

this is like 1/10th of the storyline :skull:
cant wait till this game is completed so i can play the entire storyline over and over again

same, cant wait to play through the storyline again to enjoy every single moments i get to spend with my favorite characters before they’re fcking dead

1 Like

that only seems like it would appeal to people who put ocs on their files

true. maybe it would be better for every file. Anyways…