Reminders for AO (Part 3)

But like, how cinematic we talkin’? Like, legit black bars flowing onto the screen, the player being able to choose response options and dialogue, etc?

yes, that exactly

smh roblox

16 Likes

big sad

If you guys werent already aware, the marketplace card in the trello has had a few changes, now with a due date and also a checklist, (if that wasnt already there.)

5 Likes

I just saw that and was about to post about it :skull:

I wonder what the due date means whether it’s when the marketplace will be finished or started, or the card gets a change Idk. Those seem more suited for the private trello though

its probably a goal to complete it by that time, or just a deadline so headless doesnt procrastinate

1 Like

29 Likes

I like how this means that windrow island won’t have a boss related to it, and that we get to strike back at the high lord assuming he’s the one we’re fighting

it has begun.

1 Like

Yeah so Windrow we will just get our first Awakening probably, no fighting a boss involved

We are getting closer and closer just more patience and then we shall have arcane odyssey

2 Likes

Morden boss fight!

13 Likes

I think windrow island is the place we get awakening

Imagine Morden isn’t even an important character in AO, and is just some hobo with plot armor that follows us around

1 Like

We kinda guessed this already

Final storyline boss!
Aaso to all those who are forgetting. Side-bosses exist so Windrow could still have a boss but it wouldn’t be part of the storyline. This is unlikely of course.

We’re in the endgame now

1 Like

6 Likes

(too soon)