Reminders for AO (Part 2)

Can’t wait to tell people that there’s an invisible platform half-way through a really difficult parkour section.

3 Likes

Doubt this will stop anyone

arcane ring!??

1 Like

Elden Odyssey?!!

1 Like

theres somany bosses

1 Like

hey that’s me

2 Likes

Watch people call the game a Elden Ring copy now

4 Likes

Well, guess you’re wrong

Also is it just me or did the font change

1 Like

I really want to spam notes around the Fort Talos boss area saying “More progress on Fort Talos boss’s skills.”

13 Likes

It’s definitely not gonna be over 300 at release that’s pretty out there, thats twice as much story content and an entire new sea. He’s said multiple times only the first sea will be coming at release which is capped at level 120, so no lost magics for a while.

The powers of ingame enemies often follows the logic that players’ follow in WoM/AO (they can’t weapon skills or spells when they don’t meet the level requirement, etc) so lost magics will likely follow suit. The only exception to this rule is from a character named “The Anomaly” which is literally an outlier/exception so it can be excused for lore reasons.

It also means majority of bosses would need to have a magic based build, neglecting half of the other stat builds in the game.

The concept of lost magics has already been introduced much earlier on than when they become relevant to the player; there’s no need for the introduction of a second lost magic at this stage in our progression.

(It’s the sky boss who we’re talking about having storm btw, not fort Talos)

Him not making a card for it is one of the reasons it’s unreasonable, tbh; why would he not document a magics interactions when he’s done that for every preceding magic, including the first lost magic?

Compared to levels it’s unreasonable as well, since it’s been established that rare magics aren’t meant to be obtained until we’re much more powerful than we currently are. Sky boss is around level 60, so even if he was a full mage (which he isn’t, since we know he uses weapons) he’d be 5x underlevelled for a lost magic. The Talos boss as well is likely somewhere under level 120, so even if he was a full mage (which he isn’t, since we know he uses a weapon) he’d be 3x underlevelled.

Me: leaves a note on first island to help new players
Note: “Vitality is op, swimming is faster than boat, you gay”

1 Like

try jumping

Can’t wait for that one guy to bypass

Go on Reddit for 10 minutes to find out

i’ve been there, just felt strange that something like that is added

Idk why but this one is the funniest to me

It being cross server is interesting, curious about how it’ll work and how it’ll update between servers

Overall really excited about this feature

ya sure about that dude ? lv isnt even a thing in-universe

Iris could just be called the Anomaly due to how rare it is to see someone has lost magic

maybe Bronze sea is like the east ( ? ) in OP where haki and devil fruits are legends, while here it’s lost ( they probably dont even know about ancient and may even mistaken them as curses instead due to their power and rarity lol ) magics

we know them know about curses tho since Iris taught us what that is

cant be sure if im right since i dont play AR or AA but Verdies have a mutation at lv200, while lv300 players dont

so…

but yeah your explaination is plausible too tbh

they would still need to be fairly strong to use a lost magic, and iris is like the first or second boss

Second boss