Reminders for AO (Part 1)

If only I could dodge homework as easily as AO characters can dodge attacks

:sleeper:

1 Like

It would be easier if we could change our keybinds @Vetex. How am I suppose to press “c” in the middle of a fight?

1 Like

Betex plz plz plz let us change our magic attack keybinds :sob::sob::sob:

wow this good leek of dodge totally not saying to be on-topic

Side note about my minecraft but off topic

Side note but I remember when the Daylight cycle was added on the tablet, which was 2010 according to the Minecraft Gamepedia

Since I would have been 4 at that point (There’s no way, I probably started playing when i was 6), I seriously doubt the tablet, app, or update stuff wasn’t glitched. It must have been either stuck up or incredibly behind on updates. The last update I remember is when they added fences for different woods. Jank

td;lr: I have no idea, technology is weird

some things we may have missed

level 90 fire charge effects can be seen in this video if you look closely

if blast attacks use explosion effects at high levels, this means fire blasts will look like this first one

JESUS CHRIST That’s gonna be sick.

Off Topic Again

@anon32468667 I dug up the old tablet, it was under a bunch of stuff in the office, charged it, and opened up Minecraft PE

v0.10.5 alpha

Oh that’s pocket edition. The alpha for pocket edition is late 2014 to early 2015.

PING Y

Haha, rip. It’s still so behind as of the updates the PC edition has today!

Just opened up a world called COOLBOMBZ where I made all these TNT contraptions, sheesh nostalgia

NETHER CORE REACTOR lmfao, and jeez there’s only 15 mob spawn eggs… And I can’t sprint.

HYPE
WaterMagic

4 Likes

Yoooo! Can’t wait! :rofl:

i thought the wom map was being deleted

it will but Ironport will still exist as an island

Wait, NPCs got added? :flushed:

InterestingChanges

5 Likes

I can hear the temper tantrum from the AR dodge spammers

That fourth change will be the end of me…

dodging done
@Inferno check if melee stun is still inconsistent