Revlon remembers that he's an uncle

I never really imagined him as a child and still find it hard to picture

I once read a few short fanfics about him, out of curiosity, for shits and giggles… I did not giggle but boy were they shitty.
Some parts depicted Calvus as an abusive brother and him as some scared 8-year-old(in present time). Straight up made me uncomfortable

holy fuck its like that one picture of some dude looking at a mirror to see a wolf

1 Like

Yes.

And their justification (from what I can tell)
Is that he cries after you beat calvus.

Now I CAN get behind drawing crybabies as weak. But let’s remember something.

calvus was revons fucking brother
You know damn well if any of your family members got injured in any shape or form you’d bring 10 layers of the same unholy wrath of god upon the perpetrator.
I’d be crying too if my older brother who got into the highest position of power was suddenly killed by a generic 90s anime redhead, a weak ass icelandic from somewhereland that your grandfather blew up, an EMO, and a schizo amnesiac.

Revon get too much shit that he ain’t deserve, direct some of that hate to someone who ACTUALLY deserves it

lady fodderina

9 Likes

Well said, mate! They take his weakest moment and act like he’s like this on a daily basis. Like come on man do my dude some justice :frowning:

the names for all of the 4 :sob:

My apologies, I just make fun of him because of the Revon Hate-wagon (including that one funny art of him making that sad Spongebob face), and also simp for him just like the in-game women. But I can’t wait to see what the Chapter 2 has in store for Revon, whether Neviro reveals Calvus’ ties to the Order, or he continuously hunts us down with the Bronze Legionnaire and General “Glass Homelander” Julian behind his back. Will he be enemy or ally? We’ll see.

Also, I agree with @Pox that Lady Carina is fucking fodder and I believe all the attention she gets deserves to be directed to her more interesting brother, Lord Elius.

3 Likes

Yes, ik, this a mood breaker.

1 Like

for me, the way i depict revon is like a teenager-young adult, and calvus as a respectable brother

1 Like

Nah don’t worry about the memes. I bully him too, we all do. What I don’t stand for is the utter disrespect that is his fanon version ;(

i thought people just drew him like that to make him seem weak and pathetic

Poor guy, but at least my dad likes being an uncle.

Not only that, but family-wise, he has 2 1C1R’S (First Cousins Once Removed, because Ulricus is his cousin)

…and they’re both gone. Dude only has Calvus’ kids and Ulricus (Also, I actually need proof Calvus has kids, wth)

I think I know what you’re talking about-

Well being an uncle ain’t that suck, and he also has a cousin who lost his kids too, at least he’s not alone

I’m sorry you had to see that

poor revon :pensive:

also i think i know which fic youre talking about, and yeah i agree with you. i think its mostly because people dont realise that people tend to get Depressed when losing a loved ones, so its a shame to see everyone making revon like this even Before calvus’s death.

1 Like

Oh no! It’s completely fine. I read it, and it didn’t faze me in the slightest. If people choose to write characters like that, then let them. Personally, I think it’s alright as long as they don’t try to push it on others, or make it incredibly creepy and/or wrong.

1 Like

Adding on to this, Revon had no idea what Calvus was up to. So in his POV, his beloved brother just got assassinated by extremist terrorists who had the audacity to call Calvus evil when he’s done so much good for Ravenna. Some might believe Calvus to be a maniac with anger-issues, but even Carina said Calvus was chill 99% of the time, and that it wasn’t until the MC destroyed Talos that he became enraged.

YES! I love the Elius appreciation and I am here for it! :raised_hands: