Rival stats comparison

With the nimbus sea, rivals can now become level 260 and have some quite ridiculous stats. I want to see whos rival has the most damage per hit and whos rival has the most health.

Starting off with my own rival: McFarland

His health isn’t the best but that damage is very high.

My main rival (and the only one I care about) is kinda weak lol. 2k health for a level 260, and a thermo-basic-boxing berserker.

Her main strength is agility as she moves around very quickly. Her dmg is kinda weird, ranging from 200-400

But thats really it. As a warrior I can just spam ranged moves and she can die in less than a minute. Yesterday I fought a lvl 259 criminal with acid and magma magic, he took me 5 minutes to kill

Also she kinda cute

1 Like

You just take every chance you can to expose her huh?

Last i checked was Casey averaging about 2.5k HP to 3k Hp at some points.

He hit me for 820 dmg with two attacks but i didn’t screenshot it cause i got slammed hard.

But he does have a case of. . Being a hassle in the form of movement tech and. . .

Other things.

But i’m stuck with him and can’t ask for anyone else.

dont know the health cause im not coming close to that fcker but he dealt like 480-490 dmg once while i was mid air

i have like 35% resistance so the full dmg is probably like 650-660

he also uses boxing which mean his npc auto mid attack block is even more powerful

i was not thinking straight when i choose this guy as my rival

well id say mine but ive never gotton one

Hit him once and just take a screenshot or video

y e s

i’ll try later

My first rival tbh, don’t think he is very strong tho, his ult does a lotta dmg tho

Significantly less cute when repeatedly impaled.

She has:
Metal magic, acid magic
metal blast and explosion spam
acid beam spam
spear skills
axe skills (400 dmg + bleed btw)
3.2k hp

Kinda low dmg

some guy stole my rival :sob: