Robin's Miscellaneous Mayhem

Some miscellaneous ideas that I can’t fit into separate suggestions

Stealth

Add something that allows you to sneak up on hostile npcs (couch or “stealth mode”). Maybe add a sneak attack feature as well? DONT ADD BOAT STEALTH

Make figureheads give the ship some sort of buff

The name says it all (if this is what is already planned for figureheads then ignore this one).

Buff melee weapons

For the love of God, PLEASE make using weapons viable again, you don’t have to put them at their original strength but at least make them USEFUL to people without an all strength build.

Add lost and primordial fighting styles

Along with making weapons viable please make fighting styles good, in AA they weren’t even useful for pvp. Also, Making lost and primordial fighting styles will give some players an incentive to master the strength path as opposed to the magic path.

Make it so that we can use magic on boats

In AA we couldn’t use magic whilst riding boats while they were moving because then we would fall off. Maybe make a special seat that allows you to cast magic from it?

Make boats rock back and forth in the ocean

I think it would be a nice little detail. It would make it feel as though you were actually sailing a boat instead of a hunk of wood on wheels.

Add magic instruments

These would be instrument that you could cast spells through. Kinda like the magic horn in AA. But there could be other instruments like a magic flute or banjo.

Add boss ships

Add lore based boss ships. They would be like the minotaur and exiled in the sense that they have a chance to drop a unique item.

I had a sudden burst of inspiration, this is the result. If you have any ideas then leave them in the replies and I might add them (giving you credit of course)

I get the idea but… like that’s the point of cannons. You don’t need to use magic on a ship because there’s cannons in the first place.

This was basically in AA so I don’t see any reason for it not to come back

Might try to answer more of these later if possible

oh, didnt see those two posts. sorry and thank you

Things like Radius fist were banned from tournaments for being too good in pvp…

Ngl Love the idea of stealth with the use of items like hoods. It should decrease the range that enemies can detect you at allowing you to get the jump on them and perhaps hide your name

1 Like

okay. But like: magic fist? swaying fist? Impac- no wait that one was just terrible in general. Yeah okay i see your point but they felt so… useless compared to magic and weapons

I wanna wipe out ship with a mixture of epic magic powers and cannonballs. Is that too much to ask?

Impact fist was insane and also banned from tournaments pretty sure. Magic fist was bad tbh. Swaying fist was rng, if you were lucky, it could be insanely op, if you weren’t lucky, it was dogshit.

i mean, sure if you charged it up first. But if you didnt then good luck trying to punch someone midair.

My previous point about magic and weapons still stands

If you didn’t then you’d start charging it.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.