Rogue Lineage is a scam

Easy

You see a fucking player outline? 24000 DPI mouse and press the close button

Though mob farming is ultra shit, almost got wiped while killing shrooms as there is no exit if you don’t have mana climb and gotta reset

Im in a house with people who want to help me im just bad at pvp By myself i can survive until the moment im getting jumped by some ultra

According to my friend the secret is to avoid groups and attacking people near your level

you can’t exactly know the level of other people lol, except by looking at their armor and classes

usually armour and weapon are definitely enough to tell a persons class. mostly freshies and bases are hard to tell but supers become more distinct. ultras are just you fucking know

Kasparan gang

Solo progressing especially when you wanna learn stuff is hell, just wait for deepwoken and start anew

1 Like

I just hit snap loggus the moment i see someone who is not a freshie

1 Like

check your ping, if it’s 100 or below go to crypt of the kings and get shriekers, run and jump in a large circle to not get hit, if you have more than 100 ping go to oresfall and buy a torch so the shriekers don’t laghit you, once you get the shriekers out punch them until you get mana, find a well-hidden corner in the map and stay there until you get your first day, while you’re doing this spam G to train mana, once you’re day 1 if you trained your mana enough you should have mana climb, so now spend about half an hour spamming the space bar with full mana on a wall to max out mana climb, you’ll know mana climb is maxed out when you can stay on the wall for 15 seconds, once you do that go to oresfall, if you haven’t already purchased a torch purchase it now, also purchase a sword, climb all the way up oresfall and go to the tundra, a guide may be needed for this, you want to kill a howler for its fang so go to the howler spawn nearby the tree campfire that’s near the temple of fire, trigger it and stay on the wall until there’s only one or two howlers on the middle ledge, if you back them into the corner and just swing your weapon they won’t attack you out of fear, so you can kill them without them fighting back, howler fang drop rates are pretty high so you should get one on your first try, once you get a howler fang make your way to castle rock, take a right from where you got the howler fang until you find the dragon pit, get across it and keep going straight, you’ll eventually find castle rock, talk to the rigan at the front and give him the howler fang so you can speak to the flower girl who’s nearby, speaking to this girl will have her give you “kyley’s promise” which you must then use to climb to the ultra dsage trainer and place on the pedistal outside them (you’ll probably want a guide for this, remember you can all of these tundra steps without tundra ranger if you’re quick enough), once you place it you must return to the flower girl, she will give you a sigil helm (togglable 1.3x health boost that’s soulbound), then exit tundra (DO NOT RESET OUT, YOU WILL LOSE A LIFE) and back into oresfall, make your way to sleeping forest and start grinding the zscrooms for weapon EXP, you should need around 8 zscrooms killed with a bronze sword to get max warrior baseclass, once you kill 8 you can go all the way back to sea of dust and talk to the guy at the emeraldstone tavern or whatever the heck it’s called, if you have enough silver he will teach you warrior skills, once you learn warrior skills go back to oresfall and buy a spear, repeat the same process for sword except this time the trainer is in oresfall, where you brought the spear, and get his skills

now you can start progressing for whatever class you want to go, make sure to check the wiki for the requirements of each super and ultra class

1 Like

Facts

Unless you get combat logged by a Alt freshie

suggestions:
escape this rabbit hole of a game while you still can (i speak from personal experience i am too heavy to climb out), if you can’t then you’ll have to follow these in order to survive

• if you see anyone you classify as dangerous or any ultra classes, leave the game
    this is a common strat so don’t be ashamed of it
  • hop on a private server and fight other people at your progression level to gain a bit more skill in pvp
  • if you’re in the forest area, there are lots of bushes around so if you get combat tagged, run into one of those bushes and quickly type in /e bowdown so that they don’t spot you
    unless they got stuff like world’s pulse
  • avoid any groups of people
  • look around in the main menu for a while and check for any danger
  • listen for sounds
    for example: fimbulvetr (something falling and ice crashing down), percutiens (thunder), thunder spear crash, (a jolt and then thunder), grapple, lightning dash etc.
    be especially wary when the sounds are closing in on you
  • always assume you’re being watched (illusionists)
  • AVOID ORESFALL AT ALL COSTS UNLESS IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY FOR PROGRESSION
    this is considered to be the most common area for ultras to gank, so be wary
  • check the rogue lineage wiki for more details Rogue Lineage Wiki | Fandom

as a person who is currently playing this game, it is a very difficult and painful one unless you’ve got friends playing with or protecting you
it’s also somewhat addicting

2 Likes

Tbf, if you wanna be more safe, log if you see anybody not wearing freshie armor

oh and if you hate yourself go to khei

You hop servers every time you see multiple people, you beat the hell out of AFK people, you look for enough money to afford to get a tome, you find/ trade for magic, then you find out that you need a certain amount of mana to cast a spell and die

Or alternatively, you don’t play because its impossible to play without gangbanging new players or getting gangbanged yourself

3 Likes

fortunately I did not progress enough to have to go to an unsafe space

skill issue :sunglasses:

me and the gang with kodiak miners and halo’s and Paragon mk2

There is honestly no reason to play the game, the combat is about disabling and mocking your opponents with infinite combos, unfair abilities and pay to win race shenanigans.

To progress you NEED to kill other players, that just adds more toxicity since you lose lives when you die and when you wipe there goes all of your hard work.

Don’t forget that just about everyone is in a gang and will call their maxed out buddies when they get in danger, WHICH MAKES IT REALLY HARD TO PROGRESS.

The community is more toxic than eating a pound of uranium and then quenching your thirst with a gallon of mercury, and then tanning in a nuclear reactor.

I like rogue likes, but that game doesn’t deserve any praise of mine. Your life will be better if you avoid that game.

They squandered their potential in that game, which is why I have high hopes for Deepwoken since they have a perfect example of what not to do.
I’ll still scope out deepwokens progression and player to player interactions so I don’t get dissapointed with a system that encourages ganging up on weaker players or toxic situations.

6 Likes

dang doesn’t this sound familiar xd

6 Likes

It really is not a skill problem, I only died twice in everything I played and it was with the stratos what happened is that for some reasons I could not play a few weeks since then I have not played the game

"How can I compete with such mastery of language?"

1 Like