Roleplay Category Thinking

So, I took one look in the Writing Category and I saw ‘Roleplaying’. Immediately, I stopped to think about how life is like in Cerulea or Skyhall, where they’re repulsed by Sea People…

Wonder what it’d feel like to be a racist in a magic school full of racists?

Nah, I’d commit hatecrimes against the sky people.

(im not allowed within 100 feet of any school in the AU because of… previous incidents involving a little trolling with shockwave placed explosions and the size stat)

1 Like

“your ancestors were racist to us so we get to be racist to you” type shit

1 Like

I can probably assume it’d feel normal. If everyone is racist then nothing is out of the ordinary, it’d be just like any other magic school.

*maybe a few revised history lessons. but other than that, it’d be an average magical school experience.

1 Like

I’d be repulsed by myself if I was a salty, grimy, sea dwelling creature.

1 Like

you serious? I’d own it like a medal.

“silly little sky weakling, kill an atlantean or 2 and then maybe I’ll consider treating you with decency”

You’re just salty the sky people are better at everything. We even have better versions of your food sea-dweller.

you don’t have dark sealed chests, and the lack of oxygen makes yer bones frailer than an acolyte, gruaahahaha!

you ain’t surviving this world of magic you wingless bird

matey you’ve never even probably seen a real fire

The most fire you’ve seen is when a magma mage uses 1 nanogram of magic in the Forest of Cernunno

epic rap battles of HISTORY!!

at least I have forests where I’m from you cloudmunchin’ boondoggler

They’re all connected to our tree guy at the library.

sad that your little curse hippie librarian is the only green you’ll ever see on your barren soggy clouds, gruahahaha!! :pirate_flag:

#MeToo movement in AO

I know your ass isn’t talking when I guarantee if you played AA you used those same clouds to fuel your sky skates to use instead of a boat :skull:

I didn’t play AA :smirk:

…what?

Also me and my people will be sky dwellers yessirrr

Is it wrong that I want to know what a sky pumpkin pie tastes like