Sacrifice a forumer

look man I tolerate you sometimes but there are days where I wish you’d fall into a pit of punji sticks left behind by my grandfathers and uncles back in Vietnam alone and without any means of calling for help as you slowly rot away unable to free yourself.

today is one of those days.

as polite as I try to be, some fucker like you has to be oh so fucking annoying and irritate me so much that I simply cannot see them as another human being and rather something that exists to be a living nuisance that needs to simply cease to be

I was quite angry in the moment I was writing this and I do admit I went overboard

but fuck that guy. I’m so done with that fucker after months of this shit.

honestly not surprised with how copypastaable what I wrote was, but still, go fuck yourself asshat. I hope your week is terrible.

should we sacrifice everyone /j

look man I tolerate you sometimes but there are days where I wish you’d fall into a pit of punji sticks left behind by my grandfathers and uncles back in Vietnam alone and without any means of calling for help as you slowly rot away unable to free yourself.

as polite as I try to be, some fucker like you has to be oh so fucking annoying and irritate me so much that I simply cannot see them as another human being and rather something that exists to be a living nuisance that needs to simply cease to be

10/10 copypasta

@StockSounds
i would sacrifice them

What is happening

new copypasta

the void grows

istg if someone closes this topic for this :sob: (mods pls dont)

I volunteer