Sage panties

I clicked on this to remind you to never post this again for god’s sake.

1 Like

SHEESH :hot_face:

oh i will in 6 months

Cant wait to put my bottom parts in those and feel the power of thousands of men that were before me

11 Likes

wait is the emerald sage a woman

You deserve a massive brug

oh god

why did so many people wear it

1 Like

If you aren’t satisfied, I’ll satisfy you

According to the sources of an AR mathematician, it is possible that cursebeard could have had intercourse with over 1 million women in the time he’s been alive

The number may decrease if you take into a count that he had the energy curse, and could’ve poured large amounts of energy into these women

But since this is a kids game

Get rid of that number

I have so many questions about that, like how that was calculated, how this conclusion was reached, and where in the fuck did you even get any sort of info based on this.

and he worn holden panties

please say april fools

im gonna have to draw you getting impaled by Morock for suggesting that

Morock gave angel creed panties when she was 120 years old
morock gave it to her when he was a spirit

:frog:

So it started with this one guy in the memes channel on the AR discord and he said “if you do the math correctly, Theos had sex with over 100,000 women, and I told him THATS not possible because Theos vowed never to love again after his wife died, so I asked about cursebeard, he came back 10 minutes later the answer, over 1 million, in which the number can either double or be lowered if you consider his energy curse, because that would mean he would be able to pour infinite amounts of energy into the woman until he was satisfied with them. Also the concluded number was his estimated age subtracting the usual age of consent and multiplaying the remaining number by the average amount of times a human has sex in their life span.

3 Likes

what…

Okay but who the genuine fuck would he fuck, most of the characters we see are buffed dudes, unless he himself is gay.

Well for one

He definitely fucked the librarian Veronica

Theres no doubt about that

They definitely banged

I mean why else would he let a simple middle class girl run one of the largest libraries in the 7 seas?

1 Like