SAT score

wtf

no like why are you saying they’re british

is there something im missing

no those are sats (pronounces s-atts), OP is referring to the SAT, the american qualification for graduation/college

SAT is literally ACT but mostly for non-US people. Its the same exam, different name. Thats why he says everybody is british, because if you took SAT, you are most likely a foreigner.

Haven’t taken the SAT but got the national merit thing from my pSAT

I thought we were talking about the British sats, the ones you do at the end of primary school
Had no idea Americans had a test with the same name
Smh

oh

well im american and took it instead of ACT because my school didnt accept ACT scores (something about it being easier or wtv)

I took American SAT; that was the 1420 I was referring to
collegeboard and stuff

I have the act which is kinda the west coast equivalent and I got 34 which is out of 36 max score

the fuck’s an ACT

Closest thing to SAT I’ve got is my atar and I think I got about 94.35?
In summary, its the % of people I scored better than that year

Uh… My overall SAT score’s only a 1090… Got 670 in Reading and 420 in Math.