Say a secret confession here (AO)

cuz it’s not 1:1 with the actual one piece setting, so we’ll have to improvise

Oh I thought you meant you were creating your own One Piece story. I’ll be interested. I was already going to create Doflamingo or Van Auger

1 Like

go ahead

I murder people who say fire gang is not on top.
(fire gang winning :fire_magic: )

yes

yes

No offense taken or anything. I get it. I already “broke up” with her once because the situation is confusing for most people, including herself. I definitely see her as more of just a general partner, a good friend and a few other things I dare not say on the forums. I love her, platonically, but she’s into me romantically. I don’t have any issues with that so I kind of just play the boyfriend role. That’s pretty much it. We also both share a desire for a few kids in the future but that’s years away. I’ve learned now with dealing with a kitten that I am not ready for babies, nearly killed that thing for waking me up omfg.

side note: one of my buddies described to me about how one of her aromantic buddies lives together with their best friend and that literally sounded like heaven, I’m envious of people who got this whole thing down.

Hopefully that answers it.

Only aromantic. I do like her but I like her as I like any other friend I have. We are basically just friends with benefits with the labels of “boyfriend” and “girlfriend”. I don’t hold her above or below anyone just because of her status to me.

I mean, not really. I don’t feel any romance concerning her. Don’t want to get into detail, far from the place for that, but I have no desire to ever hold her hand, kiss her, or anything of the sort.

The only thing I really know about romantic love is that it’s deep. It strikes your core. It’s something that will grab you by your very being and strangle ya when it gets out of control. That feeling is absent in me. I’ve never had my heart broken or stolen. Most my exes I get along fine with because, to me, nothing was lost because there was nothing there to begin with.

Bit long but hopefully that explains it somewhat. If you’d like a better understanding by someone probably more articulate than me I suggest checking out Jaiden Animation’s video. I had realized I was aromantic quite a bit before but this was kinda just like another eye opener for me.

1 Like

it’s not really, you basically don’t feel romantically for others

you’re still capable of friendships like literally any other person, you’re just not able to feel romantically for others.

basically, you’re more likely to marry for benefits lol

how does this have to do with AO :skull:

no, no it really isnt

people make romance n shit so blown out of proportion honestly, personally I’m 100% ok with me being aro, I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything by just having friends