Sea Boss: Charybdis

I saw that Vetex is in need of Sea Boss Ideas that will need multiple Players to complete and Boy did I have one and her name brings terror to the eyes of every Greek Sailor. Charybdis The one who swallows the sea and spits it out again.
Charbodys will require everyone in that server with a ship to fight it and defeat it.
Or die trying.

Upon spawning She will become a massive whirlpool and I am talking HUGE as in 4x the size of Alalea
Every ship on the sea will begin being drawn towards her whether they like it or not however this is escape able with enough speed and power and distance from her. In the center will be her mouth that Players must attack and avoid taking extreme ship damage if the ship touches it and the mouth also launches a mortar attack down on the players leaving them corroding and soaked

Once it drops below 1/4 hp she will take humanoid form and begin using Whirlpool Magic (A water magic mutation) to spawn in whirlpools water spouts and even a miniature Hurricane. Once she is defeated she will drop a Sunlight Zone Shard one of seven needed to awaken the Kraken the monstrosity of the Deep rumored to be on par with the gods. She also has a chance to drop a piece of Sunken Gear (Lo-Mid)

THIS IS DESIGNED FOR THE MID WAY POINT IN THE STORY LEVEL 500+ IT WILL BE SCALED BACK FOR LOWER SEAS

This is Part 1 of 7 of The Evils of the Deep Next is Scylla

1 Like

BRUH

damn, that almost the size of yo mama, creature that big must be hard to be rendered, and…

i think she must be nerfed… to match a team of five perhaps? and the drop too must be nerfed

… That’s worse than my colossal worm jesus christ the fps.

I just want vetex to explain why this is a not so swag idea.

Do you want her appearing on the green website?

Thank you for your response
Its supposed to be an absolute unit. Thats just the size of the Whirlpool. This will also be a lower level boss on a Higher Sea because Distance Between Islands. By appearing in a higher sea it will appear only to those powerful enough for it.

The beast herself isnt that big is her whirlpool that is In lower seas she will be scaled back along with her drops

so
4x the alalea
so pretty much like this?

so are we gonna be like

gonna be able to fight scylla too?

hell yeah im working on her rn she is the second out of seven bosses

lets freakin’ GO-

So basically we can just camp on a island and shoot from afar?

Its all fun and games till her hp drops below 1/4 then you buttfucked m8

Reflector magic :sunglasses:

ZAAAA

WARUDO

players shouldnt be forced to fight a boss

They can escape it though…
its a higher sea boss and it prevents macro fishers so I say whats not to like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.