Seas of Adventure : Piano Orchestration

I am not directly saying you should, but I am not denying the idea…
NepSmug

3 Likes

Am angy fucka.

1 Like

:ok_hand:

1 Like

I-.

The fuck is -.

1 Like

:processing:

LETS FUCKING GO!!!

this is really epic

3 Likes

4956373004f183a1509524587d9c7711aca5ab6a_00
Thank you.

3 Likes

Very nice I really enjoy this, well done. :heart:

2 Likes

I would love to hear this while sailing the seas.

3 Likes

Thank you. I am really glad you enjoyed it.
4623_lovely

1 Like

where is hand view

I know I’m a little late, but you know, timezones. Amazing, as always. Now, some technical notes/observations:

1. The way it started reminded me of The Pirates of The Caribbean, along with the minute 1:29-1-40 and…
  2. In 2:05-2:10, I noticed some “gaps” in the music, as if you had not pressed a specific key. I don’t know if it’s my idea, or if it actually is there, but yeah…
    In any way though, great piece.

Yep definitely heavily inspired by pirates of the Caribbean but also AC black flag and even odyssey

Not sure what exactly you mean by gaps but I did cut up the actual song into 6 parts and then stitched them together as best as I can. I also had to screen record for audio because sythesia does not allow me to record audio or save audio (yeah sucks :disappointed_relieved:). I already knew what the song sounded like so I split it up and played each part separately. 6 parts in total. This does leave room for a lot of error and due to me being VERY unfamiliar with composing music, I am sure there are 1 million things wrong with my composition that I could of done better.

I have a feeling what you mean by gaps is where I stitched the songs together. There are also a few parts where I needed to hold down the sustain pedal which stretches notes, but instead didn’t, and they ended up being played what is know as pizzicato (abrupt notes with no holding down). I can think of at least 2 areas where it’s most apparent. It could also be the audio quality/screen recorder but I think it’s more to do with not pedaling.

Any glad you enjoyed it and thanks for pointing it out. I was not too sure if it was just me. Glad you confirmed my suspensions.:+1:

1 Like

No problem really, and I now feel sorry for you because of the problems you encountered. It reminds me of when I had to do some sort of clothing design virtually, and… I am not going to say my own story. Also, now that you mentioned the way you made it, it makes a lot more sense. I believe the “gaps” I noticed had more to do with the pedalling. To be honest, I would have never guessed that you did each part of it seperately, had it not been for the points where the music copletely stops for a very little. Btw, you said that you also got inspired from AC Black Flag. You meant the main theme, the soundtrack for Nassau, Tortuga, or which song in general?

Nah don’t feel sorry. I put out a great piece that I enjoyed making and now people can enjoy it too, even with a few hiccups.

The song I referenced from black flag is The High Seas. I also referenced AC odyssey eagle bearer theme.

1 Like

Good choices. The hiccups are still not too noticeable though. Someone needs to pay quite some attention to manage and recognise each one, unless he is experienced or helped create the piece. I think however, that you should have a higher goal than us enjoying it, for the simple reason that anyone who comes here and knows about this community, most likely will, as all of the people who commented or just came here. Which makes me wonder… How come there are no negative comments? Is the art community of A.O. so united? Also, sorry for the essay long replies, it is a habit of mine.

Nah don’t worry about it I enjoy talking about stuff with people. It’s more interaction.

I do personally have the alternate goal of exploring. Although I love making art and showing off what I can do, I am also exploring what I can do with my skills. I have many interests and me trying out things is a way to help determine what I want to do as a job, or right now at least, learn in university. So really it’s a mix or personal goals and also helping to keep the community an interesting and fun place to be around and explore.

I don’t think we are united, as there have been some drama here and there, but I think we all have a colective understanding that most artists here are not professionals and as such are always trying to improve our art. We all understand this and so don’t see much need to be negative towards each others art or heavily critique each person’s art. I think supporting artists is probably better. Plus a lot of artist members can get feedback on our discord and there is actually a lot that goes on there. Overall we are all doing our best and trying to support each others art.

Now off-topic area is a diffrent story. A LOT of drama there lol.

1 Like