Seasoned Writers Artists(mostly about artists)

yeah

it’s not even a joke

Ain’t no way.

Maybe he just speaks in very broken english??
It’s just hard for me to imagine Rodrigo as a 30 year old man.

I swear they mentioned somewhere that they were like 16 or something

Don’t make think like this please, you’re scaring me.

There isn’t that much evidence tbh, all they say is that they’re an “old man” and these two dandy quotes:

Rodrigo has never mentioned his age on the forums. All he’s said is that he’s older than most forumers.

1 Like

Yeah, dealing with that at the moment. Just waiting for a response I suppose

I think I remember him once getting into an argument with Derp and saying he was 3x older than him, I think.

hello, gatekeepr of seasoned writers here (in place of Xael, who has given me such permissions)

seasoned writer is generally forgiving in part because the community is much smaller. and while i personally would not give the role of artist to some certain people with the role (including you), i am not an artist recruiter so it doesn’t matter.

just giving you an explanation as to the criteria for seasoned writer, here it is from Xael direct

@Shellseawing hello

First , I don’t really put much esforce at the draws , second my type of draw is realistic not cartoon ( But i like it a lot and realistic Ao fell… idk )
any way , second I DRAW AT A BOOK AND TAKE PHOTOS USING MY NOKIA MAN , obvius you will see less! , I don’t have digital draw pad ,

But I can do a lot of good pixel arts using mouse was you already probably seen.
(No ofenses.)

(Also yes I like to draw fast

Much more.

I Started to learn english much later , That way I have some dificults.

dark Brown hair , Little brown skin , 1,80 ,No one will never know my true age , But if One day someone guess maybe I say that’s right.

You guys are really Scaring me :skull:
PS: ( Maybe its right… I am the most older probably… , Will not belive someone older than me here , ( IF YOU ARE you will be my best friend now.)

More than x3 , Derp are probably 16 years olds? , I don’t know and i Don’t care.

Any way , I will never tell my age because , its Very cool ,
to see you guessing or saying things about me, I really think it’s cool and interesting to watch. , I’ll probably never say much more about myself on this forum , I think I’ve said everything I’ve ever said about myself , I like to think that I’m a very private person.

idk man sus tbh

someone who’s as old as you claim to be would’ve probably listened to derps wishes ngl.

true though

Update: Liu can help you out!

huh. Okay, I’ll get to writing something big.

1 Like

Sorry , Maybe its just me ( But I can’t understand what you mean )

what I mean is that a supposed “very old man” like you claim to be would have not drawn derp’s pfp and got into an argument with derp because you blatantly and directly did not listen to him.

You fr still on that? You guys know derp didn’t actually give a shit right?