Sebastian_Banks' Arcsphere Collection

@DubiousLittleTyp0 get ready to purge

what made ya wanna have your first post here -nya

nya this motherfuckers
Game Jolt - Share your creations

i have 7 or 8 arcanium arcspheres, id like some conversions, you still active?

Thanks for all your maid stuff that one time
:cat2:

nvm

Sorry for bumping this thread, but this has to be mentioned; in the Nimbus Sea update this collection will basically be completely erased from Sebastian’s inventory. See this new patch note.

This is honestly kind of sad. I can’t imagine how many hours were spent trying to trade for these Arcspheres, only for all that effort to be obliterated in an instant.

1 Like

Yeah I think Vetex could throw my guy a bone and make a set of rainbow arcanium stuff :skull:
(Now that I think about it, this change was probably also made to prevent any accidental leakage of cataclysm stuff into the wild)

2 Likes

Man this is so depressing. Just no thought thrown to collectors or people who care about cosmetic appearance. Its all stats stats stats smh.

cataclysm couldve just been trade disabled though

Its so joever

I sincerely doubt that, vetex isn’t stupid, he’s know that if he wants to prevent cataclysm leakage, he can just make them untradeable, or make this mechanic only apply to them.
Right?

Probably but I’m going to assume there is a lore reason to all of this too. Since we aren’t using the arcanium stuff for centuries or decades it’s not like the arcanium stuff is going to become exalted or something. (Triasta could’ve been passed down the Caesar line, hence why Aether is a constant there; don’t ask why the vermillion bracelet is perma flare imbued though)

its not?

it’s imbued with
red magic

its just red titanium iirc, not magic metal or anything

No.
Since his cataclysm items are not custom and are produced from imbuing his magic onto normal obtainable by everyone items. Then it is very unlikely that he will try to create mechanic for cataclysm imbued stuff to be untradeable or etc.

Its easier to make custom item than to find way of putting another multiple lines of code to normal item to make it nontradeable. So most likely he didn’t even think about the problem you are talking about.

This man made a special sunrise and sunset angle in his game as a small detail to the lore. Do you seriously think that he will allow players to maintain the effect of magical objects charged with someone else’s energy with their own?

I’m not saying he will try make a mechanic to make them untradeable? I was wondering if it was the point of the auto convert change since it has no real purpose (and doesn’t make sense), please learn to read.

then read my reply where I said there was probably a lore reason to it all besides just Cataclysm being op (apparently the full Cataclysm set is 400+ power or something, someone said that in the Balancecord; although I think it’s mainly a lore reason why he went this route)