Ship attachment: Rope reel

Ship attachment: Rope reel
effort 4.5 8 quality 4.75 8 reasonability 5.0 8

Reeling you and sealed chests up should require crews but this suggestion is nice

1 Like

already good enough for me…

2 Likes

It will be pull you up at a slightly faster than swimming speed and you can still run out of oxygen if you are being reeled in and you run out

(Yes the reeling players was a joke)

Possibly with the advantage that the chest will go directly to the ship and being able to take a sealed chest on hook and one on your hand at the same time

Assuming it clips through the diving point/structures considering some of those chests are kinda buried or covered

great idea

sealed chests just void sometimes when you drop them underwater

I assume the last one is a joke, but all of these ideas are good. I would add that the rope reel should be able to pull lost cargo and maybe castaway rafts towards you.

1 Like

the last one shouldn’t be a joke

it only is because weapon death effects don’t exist ( roblox are a bunch of fucking pussies )
Some pics of the now removed “weapon death effects”

You won me in “Attatched to other players”

aight we ballin

What a shame, I cant be fucking cut in half by a katana or have my head exploded by a gun imbued with explosion Magic

2 Likes

Function 5: put a harpoon on it and use it as a projectile to do damage and pull enemy ships closer to you

Function 6: Waterboard people who fucking deserve it.

Function 7: Assassin’s Creed 4 shark/whale hunting minigame.

Function 8: Lure bosses close to the sea and then drag them to Dawn Island

1 Like

All fun and games until you’re the ones being dragged accross the bronze sea :skull:

1 Like

Hooking chests would have to clip through or just teleport the chest to the boat

Should have stayed in settings off by default

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.