Show Your Dark Sea Ready Ships

not really, just requires a few hours of cargo runs if you dont have a whole lot of time or just playing the game
right now i have 41k on my second file without doing any extensive grinding or even dedication to galleon farming

I dunno if I have enough durability tbh…

Tank build
Tank build
Tank build
This is the first ship I have ever seen, player or npc, that has more health than mine (even if it is because I prefer caravel to ketch)
You have my respect

yeah but then you always lose 300 whenever you die, and you will die while waiting for the update unless you stop playing

this boat has 990 less hp than base brig. This boat is very powerful.

1 Like

Screenshot (2584)
IG this is how I prepare, either sell before or after Dark Sea update. Idk if the Ravenna Shipwrights can hold 20k+ Galleons, but that would be very helpful when the update drops

The two of us are going to be so much stronger with brigs that have around 23k health

my ship will be unsinkable! probably…

it lasts until the rough waves inflict enough damage since you only got 89% stability.
which is still really good

89% stability will be enough for the dark sea. Unless someone is fighting using only high tier tide potions that shouldn’t be an issue

true though it depends on how strong the rough waves are in further sections.

From what I can tell 80% requirement is the maximum for now. Either future areas in other seas or tide potions will be the only things that can really cause damage.

Good luck saving up with cargo runs while the new roblox update randomly flings ships into the dark sea

20K+ hp brig
104% stability
89 speed with stone cannons ( Less depending on how much weight siege weapons will be )
Stone ram
80% resilience
413 ram defense
400+ magic storage
Default turning speed

That’s pretty much the build of my ship once brig is out

Im opting for decently fast but durable ship since my ship hp is useless if the dark sea enemy ships can catch up to me

It says 80+ and not just 80, so I think the Far Reaches will have a very high requirement. That’s why my ship will have 104% Stability.
DarkSeaStabilityRequirement

Then again, the 80+ could mean that it requires 80 or more, but the minimum is 80.
I guess we find out when the update comes out

You’re right about that. I honestly hope there are some requirements higher than 80, though. Being able to take zero damage from sailing anywhere in the Dark Sea as long as you have a Brig and the Redwake Warriors just cheapens its danger to me.

I think that the stability requirement will be more of a guide for what sort of ship you should have before attempting to explore there rather than an actual threat. If you go into the insanity areas and your ship starts taking damage it tells you that you aren’t ready for that area yet.

Tier 5 insanity place gotta teleport us to Arcane Adventures :speaking_head:

20k may be enough to buy the brig but dark sea ship parts and other upgrades are not going to be cheap.