Siren Argos is real

we got too much time.

1 Like

Thank you!! :sob:

What others were too cowardly to do

More like not enough time

smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash

1 Like

why does that look like calvus

1 Like

their hair and beard is similar, i guess u can see the hair difference but its under the hat

1 Like

fucking FINALLY
this shit aint in the bible either
WRATH OF 6 DOLLAR SHRIMP SPECIAL :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp:

1 Like

SAND BLAST SAND BLAST SAND BLAST GET IT OUTTA HERE AAAAAA [sentence this is now.]

1 Like

STOP. POSTING. ABOUT. SIRENS!!!
IM TIRED OF SEEING IT!
ALL OF MY FRIENDS ON TIK TOK SEND ME (siren singing) ON DISCORD ITS FREAKING
(More singing)
I WAS IN A SERVER, RIGHT? AND ALLLLLLL OF THE CHANNELS ARE JUST PEOPLE IN SIREN CLOTHES!!! I SHOWED MY CHARACTER’S COSTUME TO MY GIRLFRIEND! IT WAS ALL WHITE, SO I SAID ‘HEY BABE, WHEN THE SIRENS ARE SUS!!!’ HAHA, OOOOAAAAOOOOAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

1 Like

i aint reading all that :fire:

1 Like

I will admit, this was my source of inspiration

1 Like

I NEEDED THAT
THANK YOU SO MUCH :poggers2:

1 Like

Let see…

Characters that are already done being drawn as Siren: Edward, Argos, Iris, White Sea, Dame Caesennia, and Mayor Tilly…

All the character that was left: Neviro, Morden, Julian, Calvus, Revon, Estrid, Elius, Carina, Shura…
Hmm…

Wait, Dame was drawn, too?

1 Like

ye, drawn by Mike

SHURA NEXT I BEG OF YOU

2 Likes

draw Estrid in the less revealing outfit, she runs a bar.

still a W art

1 Like