So a bit of confusion about reflex

i think while dodging gravity stops working and you go either forward, sideways, or backward, then gravity resumes.

there are no upwards dodges, just midair ones.

It doesn’t say it’s purely horizontal so it could be omnidirectional

Step and Vima are teleports, as stated. Sailor Step and Cannon Strength can become teleports with high Agility, as mentioned in the patch notes, but are essentially base dodge reflex at low Agility.

I think dodge reflex is what Elius and Calvus use to dash around. If that’s true then it might be really annoying :skull:

1 Like

from the description, it seems to be that (but prob on a lesser scale?)

maybe let sailor use dash while swimming?

1 Like

they’re all gonna be balanced

I’m pretty curious to see what regular cannon fist dodging looks like and I how different it’ll be from
basic

noooooooo why shadow no tp TwT

The shadow warlocks running 150 agility basic combat:

Although that wouldn’t technically be shadow unless it was specific chosen or imbues can affect the fs’ dodge reflex effects…
Shadow is probably a burst

I wonder how this decides which dodge variant to use. If you are a Mage, does it force you to use the variant of your first magic? If not, how does it decide which magic to use?
This is probably especially important for Savants, unless it requires a minimum investment into a build stat that goes beyond what savants are permitted to have at the moment.
Edit: NVM, just saw that you can only have one type of “Dodge Reflex” at a time in another topic.

You say that now, my friend, you say that now…

balanced is a word that wont ever exist in AO, or any game for that matter

1 Like

oh so conjurers just fr getting an airdash now huh.

i think that everyone does

Nah Elius is a fast man while Calvus is that one person who uses exploits with magic dodge and cries and rages because you beat him with exploits on

which one does explosion get?

Seems like burst

I can name plenty of balanced games

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.