So, didn't PvP for 2 months now, what is the best way to train back again?

did you ever have a dream that u uh you wish, you want to have good block

Alrighty

don’t, she has license, license to pvp

Yes. JTN the best pvper of all time who shits on anyone on any region and most definitely plays WOM 25/8

do like godir vs JTN or something cause godir is like, “oooo im best in game, better then JTN”

My man what the fuck are you smoking many good pvpers still play just because you didn’t see them doesn’t mean they don’t play.

I advise you to stay off this category because you don’t know shit about what you’re speaking

Yea I agree you got regular a bit too early

When I say good pvpers I mean people who are known entirely. The best ones.

I know there’s still good players on but im currently just trying to get better much quicker by fighting people I don’t stand a chance against.

You sound a bit pissed off. Could you chill?

50 days. Over 40 post liked. I liked 30+. Those were the requirements. Being a regular is not hard.

No by that I meant you’re dumb

Omg Jasono guild leader of top guild he strongest am i rite anime guild one piece go brr

You didn’t bother to include Soreority and Obama? Active players of the game,what pissed me off was you acting like JTN was the only one who’s the best who still plays even though you don’t know many people yet

And I’m talking about active here

Heavy cap talk. :frcap:

That proves nothing?

I never once stated he was the strongest. I assumed because he was the suncry leader he would be an amazing pvper.

Yep your pissed

I literally have no idea who those people are. Or were I guess

I know wrong way of saying you’re dumb

Yeah I got pissed off because of your stupid assumption
"I mEaN hE’s GuIlD lEaDer sO hE bEsT 100k kills ez ez anime :sunglasses: "

Then why tf did you say

OH mb

What does me being a filthy weeb have to do with jason?

Me too, there’s no point in playing until the revamp

Im honestly just trying to get my guild/clan to rookie so I can have a head start when tgr comes. After im done doing that ima go back to playing arcane reborn and (possibly) get back into shindo life.

1 Like

Progress’s been going good so far.

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t think we’ll allow that :upside_down_face:

Not because you’re dumb or anything or because of the fight we had just now but our guild hates you we’re gonna drain you harder then a water leak

Yeah. Jokes on you. We have the power of blue balling. We’re gonna keep logging the moment you guys join. Is it cowardly yes! Is it scummy? yes! Do we give a fuck? Abo salutalee the fuck naught

Game’s on bitch

emote

3 Likes

3 Likes