So like I have a question

missed opportunity tbh

1 Like

I’d say in lore, why not, but in the game I doubt this will be a feature of any kind.

missed opportunity!11!1

Well honestly as far as I know it’s just magic energy mimicking the element, so it would turn back into energy after a while and prob would taste different or something

MmmmMm I love eating magic arcane energy in my bowl of cooked fish and lemongrass MMmMmMm

sounds like kids who think burning matches taste like flamin’ hot cheetos

6 Likes

omg time to make tide pods with poison magic :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Time to channel my inner south Asian by infusing every good with Inferno magic

1 Like

I do remember reading something about hunting I forget if it was on the trello or the forums but there was a similar concept.
If you killed an animal you’d get raw meat but if you killed it with any magic it would sell for more.
For example kill an animal with fire magma or plasma you get cooked meat(obviously) and if you killed an animal with like poison it would be like preserved or something

hot chickpeas * winks *

the realization: :fr:

It was a suggestion on the Forums by @Tobi

I don’t think it would be a great idea to ingest magic energy. Plus, most magics don’t even seem pretty edible or have much culinary use other than maybe fire and other magics that burn. (I’d say water, but it’s not actual water do I don’t think it would be great for making food)

i would eat it

uh…
i mean, a suggestion about camping and hunting got accepted, then vetex specified he only liked the camping part and wouldnt add land hunting (which is why we have camp markers that act as spawn points now)

yeah thats a super old quote, but the interactions you named dont make sense anyway since theres no land creatures and sea creatures are… well yknow, in the sea.
you can hunt sharks tho, which gives you fins, scales for white eyes, and even a poison dagger for poison sharks

1 Like

that would be SICK
but i feel like the closest we would get would probably cooking with fire magic as a replacement for, say, a stove

That’s a stupid question

Sounds painful

That’s called a snow cone

1 Like

THEORETICLY…all magic is infused with magic pollution already, that why we have strange sharks after all.

(btw: Magic pollutin = Magic energy that we use to cast magic)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.