Some of the old concepts really show how anime-inspired the AU used to be

the shadow realm? nah, genesis zero doesn’t send you there. You get sent to Idaho.

Sounds like genesis zero doesn’t have much offensive power at least, would be useful for pranks and as a get away free card maybe. Even in combo with other damage sources, the user still has to wait 5 minutes to resume the fight themselves (I assume).

Genesis Zero users be like:

6 Likes

Seems good in team fights, only advantage I could see it having in a 1v1 is setting up a ton of clouds/puddles/debris before they return or maybe if you could time a fully charged ultimate art perfectly to hit them once they tp out. A really boring magic since you would just have to do nothing for 5 minutes

no it just seems like a cop out magic if you were on low hp i dont think setting up shit to cheese the opponent would work

It could definitely work but it depends on how the person coming out would have worked; an example of this is in Shinobi Life 2 (before it got murdered), one of the abilities could send the enemy to a different dimension for like 10 seconds and then you could set up an attack or charge energy.

It would still be a dumb magic because it wouldn’t take 5 minutes to set up anything especially at Ancient Magic level so it’s only logical use would be in team fights or like you said running away

I just realised unbalanced the magic would be, the enemy and user could just regen all their hp in 5 minutes (resetting the entire fight), and then if only the enemy had no regen YOU could just regen all your hp in 5 minutes making all their fighting useless

wouldn’t you be able to just spawn trap them with genesis zero the second they come out?

Yeah, just seemed like a bad idea all around unless he’d intended for every primordial to be completely broken

So what I take from this is that, Art of Infinity would essentially be used to return an object to a certain point in time?

Ex. A pot was broken at 5:00 PM, and you can use Art of Infinity to return it to it’s state a minute before it broke, thus repairing it.

I’m probably wrong, so please do explain

Could also work in a case where Insanity Level 3 would like stop passive healing, or even take away your hp. Or just prevent you from acquiring hp or regenerating magic energy, running away, and whatever common strategy you could pull off to gain a massive advantage in the fight.

something something like that ig, i dont remember seeing Vetex explain how it was supposed to work other than one time

All of this should be added in. I want cool and unique abilities with different types of utility, rather than just combinations of base magics or fire but stronger with a different color.

Meh, most of these seem way too unbalanced to be practical. Vetex also doesn’t want the game to be classified as an “anime game” too much, and all of these scream anime

Yeah, it makes sense, I’m just a JJK and HxH fanboy so I love creative and unique abilities. The fighting styles seem to have the most distinct and unique playstyles for the game so I’ll probably end up making a Warlock

1 Like

Art of infinity on some nearby dirt to set it to a point where its a gigantic creature to fight.

Indirect necromancy go!

I have always viewed magics giving insanity as it being 24/7, never being able to regen would suck (and I think only tier 4+ does damage)

muidd mgic

1 Like

its because wom used to be a fairy tail game, not part of the aa universe

4 Likes