Some pics of the now removed "weapon death effects"

maybe in the future it could be an option thats off by default or something

26 Likes

Mortem Metallum (AO Edition) [Real]

2 Likes

There’s a name with a space in it on the third image, is that nickname support, optional character name vision, or is it just before the character name/player name change?

Looks perfectly fine, nothing to give small children nightmares here.

If the characters weren’t visibly soaked in blood, it probably wouldn’t look that bad, actually.

2 Likes

roblox would delete this game within 5 seconds of it being up if you didn’t remove it

I was going to mention that although you can see bodies being chopped in half, it’s not as detailed as AUT when you turn on gore. If you use King Crimson in the game and use certain moves, you can literally see organs and body parts being chopped off

Reminds me of Phantom Forces’ blood option.

Would be interesting to see another gameexperience with it.

Would have loved this because I feel it sets up how brutal the war torn seas are. Unfortunately you guys had to remove it, still unfortunate. Would have been very EPIC. :pensive:

1 Like

still looks fire ngl.

better idea: Advanced Blood & Gore menu with options for everything shown here. All set to off by default, but they can be individually turned on, or left off.

5 Likes

yeah that could work.

unless roblox does this thing where you can’t even have this as a setting because it’s too gorey.

:fr:

At times like this, I really wish that roblox would make better use of it’s 13+ feature.
Sure you could argue that people can lie about their age, but that’s not the platform’s problem, that’s the parent’s problem.

3 Likes

Jesus fucking christ these look like a homicide. Then again it would be hilarious seeing these fly everywhere when you make somebody explode since they kind of look like TF2 gibs.

3 Likes

Nobody gonna talk about how this is most likely a display name?
Display names can work for AO?
Well sadly the Display name ‘Rayhan’ is inappropriate for some stupid reason
bruh
So maybe you can toggle Display names? Otherwise I’d be called ‘MyDisplayNameIsInap’

1 Like

uh no?

these are just custom names testers have

Then shite lmao

The gore stuff was removed fairly long ago, the name change was after that
That and most testers just give themselve a custom name

yummm

uh what
As always. I’m worried

If this will exist I will have it all on always. I’m going to mutilate bandits. I will cut dark wizards in half. I will tear out their hearts.