Some polls for research purposes

i read it once when i was 6 but didn’t know what it meant, does that count?

does Money Game part 2 count as rap music

ong bro

yeah let’s be real this has got to be fake. a lot of people have said it at some point when they were younger or didn’t know what it meant

I did it when I was like 8 or 9 and I had no idea what it meant while I was at a sleepover at a camping trip with my friends and we got in trouble for it

2 Likes

just because you said it sandal doesn’t mean everyone has

5 Likes

so you’re saying you have NEVER said the N word ONCE

even by accident?

and why do you keep calling me sandal ong

1 Like

You cannot run from your true identity, Sandal.

14 Likes

no my true identity is whatever I want it to be

this is the internet and I don’t wanna be a sandal anymore.

I am a uhhhh

who fucking knows

then change

Checking for the discrepancy between black people and people who have said the N word

1 Like

you sure found some rn, though the question may be better as “do you say it every now and then” rather than “have you ever said it”

Even more interesting, there’s a difference between the first and second poll, but it goes back up slightly at the third (18-13-15)
could this be that some of the people who voted no for being black didn’t want to answer whether they had said the n word?

1 Like

that is probably why, but I still feel like making the N word question be about if you ever said it is a bit too much since a lot of people probably said it while dumb and never knew

i say it all the time and ive ene contemplating saying it on the forums but i dont know if itll get me banned

I’m fairly certain that using slurs is bannable.

why are you so damn condescending it’s kinda obnoxious tbhhh

because, you have been told multiple times about this and you yourself say you’re gonna take a break, then a day later you’re back the exact same way.

warmwater trust me I am NOT the same person I was like a year ago

(those were… uh… dark times to say the least)

you haven’t been on here nearly as long as I have to see any change and yeah I don’t take super long breaks but I mean I’m a bored teenager with nothing better to do so cut me some slack.

I have lurked long before you came to the forums, now stop derailing the topic as you have done countless times

you started it

and stop being so condescending literally everyone hates it