Something intresting just happened

wait i have 3 obc hats on 3 of my accounts holy shit profit

The price is dropping quick so you might want to sell them. There are a million of these hats and I think people are realizing they’re way too common to be work that much.

Nvm the price just shot up. Don’t listen to me I know nothing about trading.

well you could try spending the robux you got from selling it on your game and devex that money, but i doubt that would work and you would lose a lot of it.

i know this is a joke but it infuriates me

Xd

nftoblox

only 4.5k? thats nothing (i got rich off one of my items going limited so i am a snob now)

I was right!

lower yo tone

Damn, sell while you still can.

PRINT MONEY!

That fr looking like a scam. People can somehow tinker some visuals and make it look like they’re trading some high value items when they’re trading you some bullcrap. A friend of mine sadly went through that scam before.

basically this warning from rolimons.com for a little more detail
(visit the site yourself, image quality is down the drain here)

hey something really similar happened to one of my limiteds!

not sure if this counts since when I bought it it was already limited.

basically i got this hat for 800 robux called the thought fortress around 2016ish

and nowadays its almost if not 11k robux

did you guys change the definition of monster while i was offline?

nah he just has a sea creature for a pe

im extremely tempted to buy it but man i dont wanna spend like thirty bucks for a hat that doesnt even look good with the hairs i use

have yall figured out if those wacky trade offer things are legit yet

turns out that ropro trades arent official and its not actually final if you click trade. i didnt know this cause i just got the plugin. but basically people could offer 4 dominuses for a shaggy on ropro but it not actually do anything because the ‘trade’ button just redirects you to an actual trade, where you have to actually send it for them to accept. so no, its probably not a scam but just a troll/bait when they actually wont accept it