[Song] A Concerning Plot : AO Title Theme reimagined

, ,

HAHAHAHAHAH I have the power of loop on my side. I have the mp3 downloaded and I am using Groove music to loop it.

2 Likes

Tobi_feels_the_loveThank you! Melon did a great job!

3 Likes

Oh. Huh alright

1 Like

Yeah, but I prefer FL. There are other softwares out there, some cheaper and some more expensive, so it mostly comes down to what music you want to create. I ain’t an expert though, like at all, but I really like FL.

1 Like

Honestly, I think you should join arcane odssey’s soundtrack/soundtrack team, it’s not possible bro, you make music so beautiful and perfect for a roblox game that you should have some reward, like the vetex using it, te call to make songs and etc, I don’t know if you’re part of the team, but if you’re not, I’d really like you to come in to keep making these perfect songs : D

All your songs remind me of my story that I’m developing, which combines a lot :pensive:

4 Likes

Wow I really appreciate it. I still think my music has a long way to go before it could be used for a game, but your support definitely keeps me motivated to improve. Thanks!
Tobi_feels_the_love

4 Likes

I’d like to learn to user with FL studio someday to make these soundtracks, but it must be pretty complicated and a lot of study, so I’m still thinking about it.

1 Like

petition to make tobi music in arcane odessy :nod:

3 Likes

Petition for more vocals from kwispy. Tobi_buff

5 Likes

yeah, it’s definitely something that takes a lot of time. Even I only know like 40% of what FL studios is actually capable of. I am sure if you are really invested you will be making music in no time. :+1:

2 Likes

Ngl i would pay for the license. This is seriously good. Put some lyrics or something behind it and its just pogu

1 Like

I dig it, nice job dude

2 Likes

Thanks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Super mega epic.

2 Likes

Epic

2 Likes

Ay it’s Meta. Thanks! :point_right::heart::point_left:

2 Likes

That’s my line. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thank you. I will consider getting one when I am a lot more consistent with my music quality. One of the things I feel I need to improve upon is the timing and overall flow of the song.

2 Likes

I feel sad, dispaired, too many losses kinda vibes from it
kinda a sad (bad) ending

1 Like

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1 Like