SOOOO, to make things ezier for my W-M players of forum and that are old gen list,

michaeltxt
michaeltxt#7205
michaeltxt
gen 5 :nerd_face:

Maybe

woah woah woah, U HAVE DERP, AS UR LAST NAME, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks but I’m not worth remembering :hungry:

yk wt im just gna do everyones forum username, and i mean EVERYONE, even the new gens, then ill sort it into 2 categories, old gens, new gens,

What’ll you classify as old and new?

idk, ill deal with that later but ig u can say people that play wom a lot and have under 20 or 15 gen, also im not counting people as an old gen if they r under 15 but they quited wom and got back into it on like gen 22 and above.

Roblox: Bluehood
Discord: ScrambledEggs#6407
Forum: tylkojednowglowie
Gen: 18

Somewhat recent, I did not really play Roblox when I was young enough to have played the more original games.

well shit

I returned at like gen 20 lol

damn

remember me as the guy who stole 300-400 private storages within like 10 hours of playing the game on public release
Roblox: 7SeasMyth
Discord: 7-SeasMyth#2312
Forum: 7-SeasMyth

TheOuterversal

Broly#9659

im aleady done with 3 pages and each page has 25 pages, 1 page with names that have a random message next to their name and 2 pages of just names without the random messages i put next to the names bc idk wt to put.

NVM GOD DAMN IM STUPID, WT IS MY IQ, HOW THE HELL DID I THINK IT WAS 3 PAGES, IM ACTUALLY JUST DONE with 2 PAGES

Forum name: Ultra
Roblox username: AlmightySeaOtter
I don’t have discord.

I forgot how the gen system works but I played in the second open test. I joined the forums the day they opened to non-discord users. I stopped playing when WoM stopped getting updates, but I’ll play again when AO is released.

ive put everyones username that has already commented, i need more users so share this topic to other users if u ever meet any

Instructions unclear, genuinely, what?

tldr; name yourself

But why?