Stealing Revon's Diary?

Whose is this? :eyes:

Man, if this turned out to be Revon’s and it actually details his relationship with his brother, just to hit the feels…

8 Likes

That, and maybe we learn if that chick in The Eternal Mines really is his ex-girlfriend.

The diary’s name is revealed on the Trello Credits card, it’s Neviro’s Diary

Although Revon’s diary is an interesting idea, perhaps later in the story we could get it to catch up on what he’s been doing after we beat the hell out of him in 2 hits

1 Like

…yes, she is.

a ravenna npc states that there’s gossip about revon breaking up with his girlfriend
and then cominia says that shes gonna kill him for not loving her

1 Like

Revon fans: “We don’t want that prince, we want the other one!”

wish we stole his underwear instead but eh this is fine too

please better yourself as a human being

i beg your pardon

also, since we are looking at the credits card. who the hell is general Zaix and why does he have a diary?

probably either a new character for Nimbus Sea updates
or a character for the newest island

2 Likes

That would be good, we can know more about Neviro’s personality and his backstory

Because we barely know anything about him, Bro shows up at Cirrus Island for 5 seconds, tells us to go away, appear at Revena, and got impaled a second after

2 Likes

the very basics are that hes an honorable man and has an inferiority complex
oh and victim of genocide

1 Like

If he’s alive and turns out to be a relevant character, i could see him potentially being the second baron instead of Julian (I think I’d prefer for it to be julian though)

Where Iris’s Diary?

She thinks they’re cringe and made fun of Morden for writing in one

burnt all the paper

If I had to guess, he’s probably in charge of Fort Castrum. He has potential to either be a miniboss/side boss or apart of some future story content, most likely as a baron of the order

WOAH AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE???

(yes, complete sentence)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.