Steampunk(attempted) styled Redwake (4th time drawing redwake, Yes i ran out of ideas)

dang you actually know how to make backgrounds- :frsleepin:

1 Like

That does not look like a steampunk version of Redwake that muchā€¦ It looks more like an actual factory or some sort of oil brig, to be honest. So the description of it, about it being a factory is more accurate, or befitting. But just so thereā€™s not only ā€œnegativeā€ commentary, the lighting is justā€¦ And the ā€œtextureā€ of each part. Just amazing.

1 Like

Thanks!

personally i am a sucker for steampunk anything, to me it feels so under used in fiction, even though this art is more diesel than steam itā€™s still good.

1 Like

thanks!

Ello everyone! Iā€™m planning to remake this drawing since most of you have told me that this does not really capture the steampunk feel, tbh I feel the same way too!(Iā€™m still pretty new to the steam punk style of stuff but I do kinda like it) so I would love to hear your suggestions on things that should be added or removed to make this capture the steampunk feel! Feel free to give as many suggestions as you want, I will try my best to reply to all of them and add those features in!

definitely amazing and cool art,

but yeah it isnā€™t steampunk
without you calling it redwake specifically itā€™d have zero wom/AO relation,
character isnā€™t wearing anything from wom either

since you said youā€™re planning to redraw it; what about having the town built around the stone pillars?

thanks for the feedback! i will definitely consider this idea in order to make it more Ao related

You say so?

2 Likes

4 Likes

I saw this and the factory theme from donkey Kong country returns instantly started playing in my head.

Now draw modern redwake

Holy crap this looks identical

Morden redwake :sweating:

hey