Stellari’s Doodle Thread

honestly it was just the first drawing suggestion that came to my mind-

WARREN RAHHH (Body is clear and the sentence is complete I swear)

1 Like

Noelle’s sketch is also adorable and revon is giving cat face realness, along with another silly little fella , such a happy champ

1 Like

It’s not your art, it’s the series of images they posted about her having scales on her arm.
Just imagine having those on your body…. Disgusting.

OH okay my bad :sob:

I really like your art style! :>

1 Like

tbf I’m a bit of a sucker for things like (not overly extreme and not overly realistic) body horror (I think that came from years of me playing Terraria, the Wall of Flesh is 100% my favorite boss if that speaks to anything) so uh- yeah

also that mini-comic spawned from me learning that for every six hours you spend in the Dark Sea, there’s a 7% chance for you to randomly gain an Atlantean limb

Wait that’s really a thing?

Yup, it’s listed on the trivia section for Atlanteans on the unofficial AO wiki (edit: checked the comments on the wiki page for Atlanteans and apparently it might be a hoax but eh, whatever, the lore behind what Atlanteans are is still there and still relevant to that)

Yippee, Revon!

1 Like

(rare instance of me showing a w.i.p)
haha dont you love it when the death curse takes over your mind and you lose yourself to its power causing you to look like something that looks like death itself

it cant just be me right guys ???

6 Likes

Biblically accurate Morden

1 Like

ohhh looks good so far, excited for the results

1 Like

he ate too much of the forbidden blueberry walmart jello

Just sayin…

3 Likes

HUHHHHH??? (complete sentence)

why does the dude on the right look like calvus :sob:

Can you pls draw Calvus as Henry VIII :pleading_face:

who tf is henry

That dude who purified England from the catholic church during the Reformation period. Also he had a crap ton of wives (Alex already drew the thing so yea)