Stop posting about Wax (joke)

In Nazi imagery and flagged posts.

Ah… yeah I guess that’s usually how it ends.

Puts shotgun away

Democracy is lesbian

democracy and communism are two evils of world

Works better than dictatorship :man_shrugging:

Authoritarianism gets things done. Most people in your space program were nazis, but democracy has too much bureaucracy! They would have gotten you to mars by the 80s, I think Wehrner von Braun wrote book about nuclear powered spaceships and his plan (he was person that built rocket that took you to moon).
Did you know Socrates of Ancient Greece once said that his republic could only work if everybody was certain ethnicity (like Greek, Arab, Slav, or German). And now look at your society today…
The problem with your democracy is that everybody gets a vote, including most retarded individuals, some random person from Australia that was born in US, you get my point?
Also, who elected your newsman? I don’t think so. That is why so many people have been led astray.

Former Nazis* and it was around 1600/29000 which isn’t a majority. When there’s an influx of defecting German scientists why not let them work in America where both sides would benefit?

He did, he also preferred communism over Authoritarianism but ended up choosing to defect to Democracy.

Funny thing, Socrates never said this nor has there been historical backing to prove he even met anyone who wasn’t Greek

State law mandates whether or not mentally challenged people can vote in the U.S. Don’t like it? Switch states or file a case, which you can’t do about laws in an authoritative country.

News will always be bias regardless of how well it’s controlled, Authoritarianism just caused the bias to be 1 sided unlike the many news teams that report with different biases for different people in democracy.

Tl;dr: Stop being an edge lord and go back to your MLP roleplay

3 Likes

everytime our DarkLordDurza post something, they make a whole controversial thread

is this a curse or just their power? who knows

its common sense dingus.

Reply to this post or else your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

1 Like

tbh americans are pretty stupid (including myself), you are correct in that.

That’s cool

wat

2 Likes

I hate you but this thread is so fucking stupid I don’t even have the willpower to insult you

You will never roast someone.

#DarkLordDurzaIsOverParty

1 Like

1 Like

more like, stop being banned

1 Like

Imagine your last words before you got banned