Story and lore opinions

What are yall opinions on the story and lore :hugs: if you have never read it before here https://docs.google.com/document/d/120q6IC_SZoKjPRf0NMAxgZunDYLhV5r5_-kxcV8BcFw/edit

I want to see Averill, Trigno, and Captain Arsen

1 Like

Idk what are you really expecting us to say. I mean it’s well made, that’s kinda all I have to say.

1 Like

I personally have always loved the lore and I have reread it a few times over recently.

I really like the lore, but some of it contradicts directly with what Tech has said about some lore characters. I am in the process of compiling all the lore bits said by Tech and Vetex and putting them together in a timeline with the lore doc’s events. The issue is that there are some plotholes.

Probably best to take Vetex’s word over Tech’s. Make a timeline for the 100% official and still active lore, and then a second one that just includes everything, but points out saidplotholes.

Unfortunately, Vetex hasn’t said much about some lore in the Discord. And Tech even said in the Discord that he wrote the lore document himself. Vetex just approved it. So, I’m not entirely sure how much influence Vetex has over it.

The way I wanted to format this doc I’m talking about is to have the original lore doc included (with some grammatical rewrites for my OCD’s sake), but I would also include lightly highlighted sections with stuff Tech & Vet said on Discord (with screenshots of course).

It was stated somewhere that the lore has changed here and there, which may be why it seems to contradict a few stuff that was said previously.

I hope so. I’d be fine with that.