Strongest character in anime?

Idk whos the stronget one ( Prob its saitama ) But ik what the most op power in anime…
The Friendship Power :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :+1:

1 Like

I believe it’s the Immortal King

aww cut me some slack, haven’t touched OPM in a while.

but I have one more thing to mention

saitama is pretty much indestructible.

like sure in his dream he gets slammed around a little, but that was just what he wants to happen to him, and that desire probably manifested itself as a dream, if that makes sense.

because in real life he obviously cannot really be harmed by literally any source.

not even the alien pirate guy made a scratch on him, sure he knocked saitama to the moon, but saitama was completely fine.

It certainly ain’t goku or saitama

of course not.

bob ross is.

1 Like

the kid from home alone with infinite prep time

1 Like

Anime

he blinks batman

Who I think the strongest is

Featherine Augustus Aurora.

This character has plot, fate, reality, time, conceptual manipulation, nigh-omniscience, I could go on. She also resists soul and void manipulation. Physical attacks are completely useless. You could write a whole book about her abilities if you wanted to. I haven’t watched the anime she’s from but from what i’ve seen online, the entire verse she’s from is just busted. Also if by some miracle you erase her (assuming existence erasure would even do anything), she can regain her form just by thinking so good luck with that.

Personally I find characters that are THIS op to be boring, but hey, a n i m e.

Goku Slams Saitama it's not even close

Oh Hell No.

No way you think solar system (or high-balled galaxy) level is even COMPARABLE to universal.

Ever since chapter 168 came out, the OPM fanbase has been d-riding saitama to the point where they think he’s this unstoppable limitless god who can defeat any being in one punch just because it’s his namesake. That’s just like saying vegeta’s “big bang attack” is an actual big bang or that garou’s “gamma ray burst” was an actual gamma ray burst wtf. If they were, everyone on earth would be DEAD. They also believe that he will simply grow strong enough during battle to “eventually” one shot his opponent. That part isn’t 100% wrong, but it’s always under the assumption that saitama’s opponent will just let that happen, which is biased.

Seriously, it’s bad. I’ve seen someone say that Saitama can one-punch anos. ANOS. The guy who paralyzed someone with his heartbeat and has a sword that can destroy REASON.

It’s an objective fact that they’ve become worse than the oh so dreaded “dbz stans.” So i’m going to use the most common arguments OPM fans have used to say why he can beat goku, and dismantle them.

Because he can’t.

I don’t dislike saitama, I dislike post chapter 168 saitama D-Riders. So lets dive right into this…

"Saitama can just travel back in time and kill child goku!"

Tell me you’ve never seen dragon ball without telling me you’ve never seen dragon ball.

Time does not work that way in DB. The best proof for this is literally anything that involves Trunks, specifically the androids saga. In the main-timeline, Goku was supposed to die from the heart virus and androids 17 and 18 wake up and kill…everyone. Due to this, Trunks travels to the past to give Goku the antidote for the heart virus. It works, leading to the buu saga and eventually dbs or dbgt depending on what you choose to watch after buu dies.

But when trunks goes back to his timeline…nothing changed. What happened was that he created another timeline where Goku survives.

Another example of another timeline being created is in the goku black arc, where Zamasu uses the dragon balls to switch bodies with goku, killing him afterwards, becoming goku black. This leaves the current goku unaffected.

The point i’m trying to make is that even if saitama DID go back in time to kill child goku, it would NOT defeat the goku that he’s currently fighting. All that would do is create another timeline where goku died as a child.

Another thing about his time travel that bugs me is that he can’t spam it. It was a one off and his current self forgot how to do it. We don’t even know if he can go back days, weeks, or even years. At most, he went back a few minutes and had to be TAUGHT how to do it.

Also,

Why the actual hell would saitama kill a child???

If we’re going into out of character behaviors, then why can’t I just say that goku would go MUI right out the gate and nuke the planet even though that’s grossly out of character for him?

The time travel bs is also used as saitamas “Win Button” for pretty much every other fictional character, not just goku. And it’s annoying because we don’t know exactly how far back he can go. To assume he can go 20+ years into the past is just a pure No Limit Fallacy (NLF).

"Saitama has infinite strength and can just grow exponentially faster through fighting! Goku has NEVER shown that capability!

WTF is this point? This is a Saiyans most BASIC ability:

(Source: Saiyan | Dragon Ball Wiki | Fandom)

It’s called a Zenkai-Boost

There are two extremely recent examples of saiyans developing rapidly mid-fight, and they are Broly and MUI Goku.

Broly went from getting mid-diffed by vegeta, to trading blows with gogeta in no more than 1 hour. They fought so hard that they started to shatter space and time which is a 4D feat.

Goku went from getting bodied by Jiren, to learning a technique that not even the gods could master and smacked Jiren around with it. IN LESS THAN 48 MINUTES.

If this isn’t exponential growth to you then idk what to tell you. If Saitama can grow stronger in battle, then why can’t goku? WHY invalidate that completely?

Also since we’re on the topic of exponential growth, lets talk about the graph and the word “iNfINitE” that opm fans like to throw around whenever it’s brought up:

Saitama does grow in battle, i’m not denying that.

The problem is, for how long? To what factor? Is it all the time?

Funny thing about this graph is that it moves in Goku’s favor, not saitamas. This graph’s proves that saitamas strength is FINITE AND QUANTIFIABLE.

Why?

Because infinity…DOES.NOT.GROW. It’s a behavior. Not a number.

If saitama really had infinite strength, then he would be one shotting everything without question because what’s half of infinity? Infinity. What’s a fourth of infinity? Infinity. What’s an EIGHTH of infinity? IN-FUCKING-FINITY.

If saitama TRULY had infinite strength, then “holding back” would not even be a concept for him and nobody would survive his punches.

But Boros did. Oh and so did Garou. Oh and so did Sonic. Oh and so did Orochi…

Because he held back. Ergo. He does not have infinite strength. Infinite potential? Sure.

We’ll go with that.

"Saitama has never taken damage but goku has taken damage from a bullet, which means Saitama is invincible."

I die inside everytime I see someone say this. Utterly brain-dead.

The reason why saitama doesn’t take any damage is because everyone else around him is fodder trash that is city-level at best.

It’s just like saying a Pro Wrestler is invincible for beating a bunch of children in a cage match and not taking any damage from them. Incomprehensible logic.

Goku takes damage because he is consistently fighting people who are at or above his level and are capable of planetary destruction or higher. Now I know what you’re thinking:

Yes. Goku has taken damage from these…honestly pathetic attacks. It really should not have happened in the first place and is just bad writing, but there is only 1 explanation, the verse’s Power System, Ki:

(Source: Ki | Dragon Ball Wiki | Fandom)

If Goku’s guard is down, he is vulnerable. Unfortunately he does this alot. But when his Ki is up, he has tanked attacks that could almost destroy the universe , which i’ll add is FAR larger than our own. I’ll get more into that on the next bullet point.

The main point here is just because a character is never shown taking damage, doesn’t mean that they CAN’T take damage or be defeated. You have to consider the strength of the people compared to them in their own verse.

For example, Whis has never lost a fight and can take on Goku, Beerus, and Vegeta. Does that mean he’s invincible, unbeatable, and can’t take damage? No! He gets no diffed by Zeno, Grand Priest, Alien X, and definitely by Akuto.

So to use that same logic for saitama…is just a NLF.

"In Dragon ball, only mountains and rocks are destroyed. But in OPM? Planets are destroyed and Saitama sneezed away jupiter so saitama is stronger"

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. For this point we’ll have to talk about Ki again. More specifically Ki-Control.

Seriously, the people who say this are probably the same people who would say “seeing is believing.”

I will wholeheartedly admit that Murata’s art is better than toyotaro’s and that Murata does a much better job at showing what a character is capable of through his artwork. That’s probably one of the major factors for this debate in the first place.

Saitama’s feats only LOOK stronger. Makes it easy to fool others who don’t know any better.

So. Ki-Control. This plot-device part of the Ki Power system is why the planet doesn’t blow up in literally every dragon ball fight. For that to happen would be completely non-sensical anyway.

(Source: Ki | Dragon Ball Wiki | Fandom)

If you don’t want to read the whole thing, the main thing is that Goku can focus all of his ki into a single point, affecting his target the most, minimizing the damage to his surroundings. Some view this as a lazy excuse to not have destructive and dynamic fights in dragon ball. I won’t contest this. I actually agree.

Anyways, as far as I know, a concept like this does not exist in the opm universe. So whenever saitama uses his power…

Things get destroyed.

The infamous “Serious Sneeze.”

Is it impressive?

Yes.

It’s not even his best feat from that arc either counting the serious punch^2…

But it is absolutely nowhere near THIS:

Or THIS:

The scope of the OPM universe has never been stated, so it’s assumed to be relative to our own. If that’s the case, then saitama is royally-fucked.

Say hello to Universe 7:

It contains at least two alternate dimensions, Heaven and Hell, 3 if you include the hyperbolic time chamber.

(Source: Universe 7 | Dragon Ball Wiki | Fandom)

Hopefully I don’t even need to explain why this cosmology is superior.

Even if we high-ball saitama to galaxy level+, then congratulations! You beat super saiyan 3 and super buu only to get shit on by the entirety of dbs! Good for you!

Also lets not forget about the hakai, which saitama has shown no resistance to.

He also hasn’t shown resistance to time stop, reality warping, plot and fate manipulation, or death hax. He’s not FUCKING invincible. Even GER would be able to stop his punches with RTZ. You want infinite power in a punch? Look no further than Tusk act 4 ffs.

Ok i’m tired and that’s all I can think of for now. I spent an unreasonable amount of time typing this.

There’s a whole lot more facts and numbers I want to add that I left out, but at the end of the day, they are fictional characters and we probably shouldn’t get too invested in who’s stronger. So i’m gonna touch grass after posting this.

But when it comes to goku vs saitama, he not beating goku. Until saitama destroys his own universe, there’s just no way.

It’s not close

7 Likes

this is an amazing rebuttal you have crafted! however, you failed to explain to us how bob ross fits in this equation.

3 Likes

Bob Ross has my ip address

OH GOD OH FUCK

2 Likes

kevin mccallister has armed your house because you didnt mention him
and he’s had quite a while to set it up

we all know bob ross is truly the most overpowered anime character ever

the only other people even capable of challenging him to a fair fight are fred rodgers and my friends fursona from 7th grade art class

will saitama ever surpass goku tho assuming goku is stronger that’s the real question.

and will saitama ever reach like a universal level of power?

tbh tho he is limitless and apparently his power gradually improves everyday.

Immortal King winning

me im the strongest :slightly_smiling_face:

What anime? I need to watch.

nah m8, nah

all of them

I have a thread idea