Stupid Ideas Volume 3. Regarding Deckhands

Yeah but it really adds life to sailing and sea activities in general, I like it

Kinda limits the amount of sea shanties that they could sing ngl, considering I doubt vetex would do different shanties for each towns. At best he’ll probably do 10 or so, that’s why the limit such as where they came from shouldnt be a thing

frfr, even if the op thinks it’s a stupid idea, it can actually contribute to something useful in game and not to mention, it feels fresh from other suggestions

there’d be general sea shanties, sea shanties which are specific to the assassin’s syndicate or grand navy, and town specific ones

–and maybe even ones which you can make for your own clan, where the clan leader can write up each line of it.

Well I guess that would be alright, so long as vetex gets the idea even if he would add only a few to specific ones and focus more on general sea shanties

next up : boarding

i feel like based on personality, there should be different lines for boarding another ship.
i kind of just expand on ideas as i write them

thats the intent, it’s to make the crew feel like a crew.

1 Like

One last thing though, you should definitely apply for suggestor role considering it feels like you can actually bring fresh ideas like some of the suggestors

I guess I could, but… I’m just hoping someone sees this, i guess

1 Like

that and i’m not tl2 probably

(audible crying)

vetex reading suggestions

yes

hey guess who got suggestor

Wait what, you’re tl2?

2 weeks goes by fast

and guess who’s gonna be in the credits of the suggestion

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.