Syndicate challenges Suncry to a 3v3/5v5, Suncry declines

For real, stupid.

Sidney australia is pretty great dont ya think

1 Like

Suncry beat me in a 1v11111111111111111111

1 Like

I admit, though, Suncry is shit. I wouldn’t be caught dead in that guild.

1 Like

If I was in Suncry I would want to die

honestly same, suncry such an ass guild

1 Like

suncry is too scared to 5v5

Suncry rejected them what a bunch of scaredy cats

Ikr, imagine joining Suncry couldn’t be me

I’m legit the last person who would join Suncry

2 Likes

Suncry more like Sundie

1 Like

Suncry is the worst guild, everyone is stupid and its so inactive. The guild hall is free models and Islands of Suncry is all free models and has viruses.

Yeah you can’t even use the letter “p” on Suncry Guild Hall like… noob coder much???

Suncry is worse than my curtain rods. Suncry is so toxic they RK me every day. Suncry has killed me so many times I can’t count. World of Magic is making me cry every day to my mom. If I were in Suncry I would leave because it’s the worse guild. :frcryin:

1v1 me in Lightsaber Battles 2, Orion. noob

Orion 1v1 me in Polybattle

1v1 my friend in Osu.

Suncry. more like SHUT THE FUCK UP. i cannot handle it ANY LONGER. im just trying to enjoy myself playing a game but i keep getting TARGETTED by Suncry. they think that they are hot shit but NO. they are just sweaty try hards to think that world of magic is a pvp game WHICH IT IS NOT. IT’S A ROLE PLAYING GAME. STOP DISTURBING MY FUN. ALL I TRY TO DO IS RP WHY IS THAT AN ISSUE WHY DO I HAVE TO CONTINUE GETTING GANKED FOR NO REASON. I FUCKING HATE SUNCRY FUCK SUNCRY. WHY CAN’T THEY LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE SUNCRY

1 Like

Suncry is trash bro. all their members are incompetent and toxic af

SunCry though? man i love those guys…

1 Like

Well its a free country man if you wanna fight so bad join SunCry :wink: Though Probably after the update he’ll gladly accept

SUNCRY IS TRASH SunCry is best