Synergy Potential Tier-List

snow is objectively better ice.

snow can freeze combo

snow does relatively the same damage as ice

snow is faster than ice

snow is visually cooler than ice as well

then use a heavy magic aswell like earth

also has nobody realized you can just use both ice and snow?

are you… metamancing?

sadge

anyways… why metamance when you can make funny synergies with weird magics like wood and plasma and acid!

you know, the funny thing is I’ve always loved wood magic, in fact, my old username was Loggers86.

the fact my wooden boi went from zero to hero always puts a smile on my face

truly a beautiful redemption story

now I just hope the revamp lets wood magic have like leaves and stuff on the attacks.

:wood_magic_var1: :smile: “my little logchamp”

:grinning:

1 Like

FPTY0czXIAA2aiH

2 Likes

i mean snow kinda is better than ice, but base only. in terms of synergies ice is probably the better pick and ice also gives you the ability to walk on water. but if you only use 1 magic then snow is better. this is about synergies though so i’m assuming you’re tryna say that ice is better than snow for synergizing

nah ice is just better than snow in general

1 Like

Crystal is gonna be at least an alright pick in AO, it’s gonna be alright as a first magic, yeah it’s slow but it’s getting faster with an above average damage output supported even more by the 1.5x boost to it’s already higher damage every 5 hits if you’re consistent. But what will make it an actually good pick are its synergies, it will boost the hardest hitting magic by a large amount and considering you’re already using a slow magic you’re already in range to bring out the metal blast. At well it also boosts the fastest (and thus most consistent to hit) magic with a smaller but still considerable amount which also doesn’t clear the effect.

Why is ice better than snow though, snow is just ice but a lot faster and with sound effects that don’t give me a headache for a change

plus snow is debuffed by the frozen status effect while ice isnt
snow doesnt have any other synergies that im aware of other than freeze while ice has the strongest bleed synergy in the game
why choose a magic that’s debuffed by the only thing it’s used for which is outclassed in damage by another

2 Likes

yeah i feel like crystal is gonna be really fun with magic hybrid builds like conjuror and warlock

1 Like

Even with a pure mage, it certainly wouldn’t be the best choice but if its visual rework is good it could be an alright and visually pleasing choice.

acid + magma

• fire

liquid

I always thought it would be interesting if light and shadow actually synergized. Like one left lingering bits of their magic energy on their targets, and when hit with the opposing magic those vestiges react with the other and causes a tiny :blush: equinox :heart_eyes: reaction. Balance wise I’m not sure about that but I mean… equinox

wood

the end.

:wood_magic_var1: :wood_magic_var1: :wood_magic_var1: :wood_magic_var1: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :wood_magic_var1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wood_magic_var1: :wood_magic_var1: :wood_magic_var1: :wood_magic_var1: :wood_magic_var1: :thinking: :heart_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.