T.H.E.O.S headquarters

get on ao so i can hunt ur ass down and so you will make a post about me too

I literally can’t play now :frcryin:

I don’t find a problem with people attacking low levels as long as they don’t: 1, constantly go for them, 2, as long as they arent doing the story currently

There’s nothing that puts a bigger chip on my shoulder when someone who kills a low level says “ez” afterwards

like yeah no shit it was easy

1 Like

Tbh looking at the post again, idk what you were expecting when you were farming kai, most grand navy members are gonna jump you

I’d never had an issue up till that point ngl :man_shrugging:

yesterday while I was progressing my conjuror character, this max level mage came up to my ship and started talking.
I was, at the time, helping a level 60 get to whitesummit to reset their bounty because they hated having a bounty. I was also level 60.

They made small talk until I started to sail away, where they suddenly armed their cannons and starting shooting at my ship, when they boarded my ship, I let the sails down and jumped on their ship to escape while they weren’t looking since it would make good distance between us quickly. The guy I was transporting was killed and I drowned luckily not in combat against the asshole.

“Thewhiteassasian”

even the name is like a red flag :fr:

it’s always mages who are dumbasses

(or conjurers)

its definitely not a bypass name 100%
he just can’t spell assassin right!!!

I literally read that s the white assassin until you told me it was the white ass asian shit is too funny

he probably still tries to make gross deformed roblox avatars (ancient flamingo humor) and thinks it’s peak comedy

this just sums up the entire situation:

I have no idea what this had to do with the conversation but this was funny for no reason

I meant for the previous guy who was getting beaten up by the flare.
flight1700

well now that we all know his username next time you see him online give him a good beating

Idk man he didnt do anything wrong so

he attacked a low level and he doesn’t know what cannonfist is

he should be put on a cross

(this is mostly satire)

I can understand him not knowing what CF is since me and only 4 other players actually use it but next dont go killing kai when theres a grand navy member in the server, you werent doing the story anyway and you had a bounty so I think its justified

I didn’t have a bounty though

he literally did it just because

fucking 5th gens man

Werent you farming kai though?? that gives a bounty wdym