Tell me your favorite magic and I’ll judge you

Apocalypse Bringer

ice, but not for metamancer reasons

pressure if we allow lost/ancients magics

lightning :man_shrugging:

Water

Wood

you picked a magic and made it your entire personality.

water

did you really say that him picking a magic for it’s looks is bad

anyways fire

You heard it was meta so you picked it. You tend to go to others for things you should figure out yourself and you wish that you were better at the game.

you REALLY wanted to be a waterbender. You probably drink soft drinks instead of water.

Your life has been severely damaged by the prospect of paper related ailments, and you swore to obtain the same power to papercut your enemies. You’re pretty cool B)

1 Like

You realized that wind was the coolest magic and then realized you sucked at using it. You’re constantly working to get better though because you believe in your magic and its power.

You miss the days of being an edgy 12 year old, so you picked the edgiest magic to try to get a bit of your childhood back.

You hate going outside and keep the lights off in your room. You like light because of how versatile it is but you know you’d get beat the shit out of if you pvp’d with a competent magic user.

when you get skipped :melting_face:

you’re the most basic magic user of them all, you picked lightning because you thought it sounded cool and you’ve stuck with it ever since. you aren’t horrible at the game, but you could be better. Despite this, you still act better than everyone else and try to convince others that lightning is the best magic.

You hold great sentimental value in your first magic and original playthrough, and you miss the new feeling of everything. You like vetex and his games but you make sure to have other hobbies too.

we’ll see how long this lasts

this is so horribly inaccurate wth :sob: :skull:

I just picked lightning because funni magnet combo

hey u asked for it, u dont get to judge
(also doesnt saying it’s wrong prove the point)