Tell me your favorite magic and I’ll judge you

tbf, lightning IS the best magic now

Just one hit and you can win the fight instantly(wom2)

wind and fire

66% accurate ):

1 Like

i thought you said music so i was really hyped then i read “magic” and it was like that one ratatouille meme where the chef reads a paper. anyways my favorite magic is ash.
chefskinner

1 Like

you dont take the game super seriously and just play to have fun. You enjoy being apart of the community but dislike its more toxic aspects.

People kept telling you earth was the coolest looking magic so you went ahead and picked it.

What will it be next??

find out next time on the arcane odyssey :scream:

ice magic

You enjoy being unoriginal and don’t mind when people take others ideas for their own projects. Also you’re jealous of people better at the game than you.

how this bitch understand who I was
Wtf :sob:

1 Like

I still have yet to be judged

This proves Apoc Bringer is the greatest

this is pretty true actually, i’ve had a great time here and i’m not super competitive.

snow

My favorite magic is ink

apoc bringer is truly the life of the party

but does it compare to the epic science powers of electron??? :nerd_face: :lightning_magic_var2:

you think its 2014 still and are wondering where leafy went.

1 Like

I’m old :frcryin: :frpensive:

I miss 2015-2017 roblox ngl

“hey bro wake up, woah woah slow down, pedo roblox staff? slenders? furry UGC? nah man, you must have hit your head, come now, let’s go play jailbreak and obby games together”

me too, I joined late 2015. Ironically enough never got into arcane though.

in aa its gotta be fire but i do prefer lightning in wom and ao since its not stuck with a slow start-up, heavy endlag q move